PDA

View Full Version : Can I Just Ask....

Madabouttigger
19-09-2006, 23:09
I was expecting my final balance of payment to go out of my bank account last Thursday (8 weeks before departure) but it hasn't happened yet.
Do I need to worry or is this quite normal for it to go out late?
Can you also tell me, once the payment has gone will I then get my voucher?

Sorry to be a fuss pot but I do worry! [msnwink][msnsmile2][msnwink]

Diane.

PS the car hire is from this forum.

roger
19-09-2006, 23:41
Although we say 8 weeks, the process of taking your balance is a manual process and can be a bit delayed depending on how busy accounts are. In the mean time, dont worry about your order, as your car is safely booked for you. Once your balance has been taken then your voucher will be emailed to you within around 24 hours.

if you need any more specific information or have any concerns, feel free to email me on info@uscarhire.co.uk with your order number.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Madabouttigger
I was expecting my final balance of payment to go out of my bank account last Thursday (8 weeks before departure) but it hasn't happened yet.
Do I need to worry or is this quite normal for it to go out late?
Can you also tell me, once the payment has gone will I then get my voucher?

Sorry to be a fuss pot but I do worry! [msnwink][msnsmile2][msnwink]

Diane.

PS the car hire is from this forum.
[/quote]

trevlad
20-09-2006, 00:47
dont worry dianne in august we were booking up less than 8 days before flying!! and everything went well. worse case scenario you could even print out the voucher at the airport providing you can get into your emails. i have done this in the past!!

george
20-09-2006, 03:24
We forgot to book our car hire a few weeks ago and booked it 2 says before (1 being abank holiday) and it was absolutely fine! Great service.

Madabouttigger
20-09-2006, 12:14
Thanks for the replys - I will panic no more!!! [msnwink][msnwink]

Madabouttigger
20-09-2006, 21:41
The email for the voucher was waiting for me when I got home - can sit and relax and dream of florida now........Thanks again for the replys.