PDA

View Full Version : Hi - I'm new here!

mjb
14-08-2003, 10:02
Hi Everyone

Great forum and thanks to everyone for their information.

I'll be visiting the World next June for the first time since 1989 - there will be more than a few changes. Last time it was just me and DH (yes, I've got the jargon!), now we have DS1, DD and DS2. We're renting a villa in Lindfields - any information would be great.

It will really be a 'once in a lifetime' trip as we live in Israel - hugely expensive to get there and the flights themselves are about 20 hours in total with changeovers but we'll be there for 3 weeks which should just about give us time to get over the jetlag before the return trip!!

Thanks and nice to meet everyone
Jackie

Gillian-B
14-08-2003, 11:27
Jackie,

Welcolm to the forum Jackie.

Yes, you'll see quite a few changes since you last visited the area, including the opening of three :D major parks. I've rented in Lindfields before and it's a great location - just down the road from World Drive.

Having read how long your journey will take, I'm not going to moan about a 8 / 9 hour flight again! 20 hours is a long time, but I'm sure it'll be worth it (and for three weeks :D!).

Have fun.

Gillian

Cowboy
14-08-2003, 14:21
Hi Jackie,
Welcome on board. This is a very friendly forum as no doubt you have discovered. There are many people on here who are willing to help, so just ask away.
Now that you have found us, enjoy it[8D]

Mike and Kath.

fiona
14-08-2003, 15:15
Welcome Jackie, nice to see you've made it on here!

Tracy
15-08-2003, 01:29
Welcome to the Forum, you will find some very useful information and also some VERY helpful people who are always more than happy to help.:D:D