PDA

View Full Version : 7 seater

jaff
18-09-2006, 03:42
whats the norm van you get when hiring one from here??

i went with dollar

Paula D-S
18-09-2006, 10:21
Hi Jaff I think it's a dodge caravan which is the same as a crysler voyager.

LiesaAnna
18-09-2006, 11:16
we had those, nice and spacious for us

Rhosyn
18-09-2006, 11:37
Lovely car and nice to drive plenty of room as well.

Ray&Sarah
18-09-2006, 12:34
We always rent a 7-seater for 6 of us, always been very happy with the allocation and have had quite a mixter of different models over the years. Always had plenty of space, last year it was a brand new Durango.[msnsmile2]

wilfy
18-09-2006, 13:35
We got a caravan last time, but last year we got a voyager. I have to say the voyager was nicer, electric side doors etc, and for me more comfortable. However as an owner, the dodge caravan rear seats were a doddle to remove, so that we had LOADS of room to pick up new tv's, kitchen sinks [msnsmile2] etc etc

Jo
18-09-2006, 23:45
There is also the Grand Caravan , which has more boot space - we hav often got this as a free upgrade, but you could ask at the deak.

Mr G
19-09-2006, 01:08
We had a Crysler Town and Country from Dollar.

First time we have had this and was quite impressed with it.No electric side doors though, but comfortable and liked the separate temp controls for passengers.

It was the long wheel base model.

Ruth
19-09-2006, 01:56
We usually get a Crysler Town and Country in the US and love it so much we have just bought a Chrysler Grand Voyager here in the UK. It is fantastic, I can split the children up nicely avoiding the squabbles we usually get on car journeys[:I]

becbecs
19-09-2006, 12:15
We hired a Town & Country last time from Dollar, very impressed.
Very spacious (only 4 of us) did the job, even went down to the Florida Keys and back. Very Comfortable

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mr G
We had a Crysler Town and Country from Dollar.

First time we have had this and was quite impressed with it.No electric side doors though, but comfortable and liked the separate temp controls for passengers.

It was the long wheel base model.
[/quote]

ncmurray
27-09-2006, 13:57
We had a Town and Country at christmas, and it was a lovely car. When we went in August we rented from Alamo and got a Grand Caravan, and it absolutely DRANK petrol. Over two weeks, we went through at least four tankfulls, and I think that was probably five. I don't know what our mileage was, but it was just the usual driving, with a couple of trips to Busch Gardens being the furthest we travelled. If I had a choice, I would definitely go for a T&C from Dollar.

I hope this helps.

ALR
17-10-2006, 13:13
We've hired a 7 seater this time.

ALR

JOHNNY BOY
17-10-2006, 22:37
It's got to be the Durango for me every time, last one we had in July was almost brand new, just a little over 2,000 miles on the clock, a little heavy on the juice but well worth it.

JR