PDA

View Full Version : Villa Review

taffy
17-09-2006, 21:57
We have just returned from Orlando after spending 2 weeks at Terra Verde, Tradewinds.
Location, just up the road from Walmart, whereby you can purchase just about anything.
Further up the road is the 192, all restaurants, bars, crazy golf, helipcopter trips, shops, more or less anything you want.
This villa was booked through this site, and yes, there is that bit of you that says, is it going to be what you see with regards to the photos,is the villa going to be there even !! so many doubts.
Well, all i can say we had what we booked for. Photos spot on, layout of the villa, fab,pool and jacuzzi lovely, games room, even better, two twin bunks beds were lovely, just wish we had some children with us, as it really was a lovely room for any children.
After a day at the parks to come back to the villa with the comfy sofas,recliner chair, just to sit and relax was pure heaven.
The games room came in dead handy, cos it meant we didn't have to go back out in the evenings if we were too tired, which most nights we were.
Would i hesitate in booking this villa, no, definely would go back, excellent location, although 10 - 15 mins to Disney, going, coming back, different matter, they say "getting lost coming out of Disney, is all part of the holiday"
Thank you Liesel for sharing your villa, loved it
Solomon Family

LiesaAnna
18-09-2006, 00:31
We are great Terra Verde fans, am so glad you enjoyed it to!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Paula D-S
18-09-2006, 01:18
Patricia it's great you took the time to write your comments here. I'm sure this will have made Liesel's day.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Lynne S
18-09-2006, 01:35
Thanks for taking the time to write about your stay at Terra Verde, glad to hear you and your family loved it and would go back again.
I know Liesel will be really pleased to read your report.[msnsmile2][clap][msnsmile2]

Liesel
18-09-2006, 02:44
Hi Pat

Thank you so much for taking the time to post:) I am so chuffed that you enjoyed yourselves. You have made my day :):):)

Liesel