PDA

View Full Version : Car rental

thornton
16-09-2006, 12:04
A question for Roger I think. I have been very slow in booking my car hire for our holiday leaving next Friday. On the confirmation it says expect the voucher will be sent 2-4 weeks before departure. Have I booked it in time or will I have to rely on my confirmation slip. My fault I know, just never got round to it.

CERICROWLEY
16-09-2006, 12:08
Jill

We booked a very last minute deal in May this year and only booked the car the day before and ROger e-mailed the vouchers within hours of me booking. SO no problems, if you need to e-mail him direct and he will only be to glad to sent it.

florida4sun
16-09-2006, 12:09
Roger will get your voucher to you on time by email[msnsmile]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by thornton
A question for Roger I think. I have been very slow in booking my car hire for our holiday leaving next Friday. On the confirmation it says expect the voucher will be sent 2-4 weeks before departure. Have I booked it in time or will I have to rely on my confirmation slip. My fault I know, just never got round to it.
[/quote]

roger
16-09-2006, 12:14
We have your order and it will be processed today or Monday, then your voucher emailed to you. You will notice on the confirmation it says 2-4 weeks prior to departure, or sooner if your dates are sooner.

They way it actually works is that as soon as your balance has been paid in full, your voucher will be issued very shortly after.

thornton
16-09-2006, 12:21
Thanks Roger, I did not notice or sooner but I suddenly thought a week was a little quick, especially with all you probably have on at the moment.

Your departure to the States must be coming up very soon now or have you gone already?

As always excellent service from OV.

roger
16-09-2006, 12:37
Thats no problem! We're still here in the UK for now, probably going to Florida next month now.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by thornton
Thanks Roger, I did not notice or sooner but I suddenly thought a week was a little quick, especially with all you probably have on at the moment.

Your departure to the States must be coming up very soon now or have you gone already?

As always excellent service from OV.
[/quote]

thornton
16-09-2006, 18:17
Just got in from dog agility class to find the voucher has arrived. Thank you Roger.