PDA

View Full Version : 26 July - 9 August

jpeachornby
13-08-2003, 12:49
Hi everyone,

Been back a few days from John & Sarah's villa - absolutely gorgeous!! Seem to be rather jet lagged and can't go to sleep but then can't wake up either!!

Did everything in our two weeks in Orlando. All four Disney parks plus Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon - can't decide which ones we like best so they are all fantastic. Did Universal, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. Went to every single shopping place you can imagine including Belz, Florida Mall, Pointe Orlando and Orlando Premium.

Got rather lost trying to find the villa - Paul wasn't very good at reading John's instructions and got Polynesian mixed up with Ponciana!!! Found it eventually about two hours later!

Drove 1100 miles during the fortnight.

Favourite eating place has to be Sweet Tomatoes at the top of I-Drive. Wonderful food, very clean and helpful and only $8.99 for all you can eat dinner. I only put on 3.5lbs in two weeks which for me is extremely good - put on a stone last year in Zante.

Didn't really like driving on the I-4 as I nearly got wiped out by a huge truck!!! Decided to get into my lane as I was overtaking him! No harm done though apart from everyone feeling as though they had been on the Montu again!

Loved the Kwazi ride at Busch Gardens. If you like roller coasters, the rides there are the best ones we found.

The tigers at Animal Kingdom and at Busch were lovely and I wanted to take them home as I did with the dolphins at SeaWorld.

Anyway, better stop now or I'll be here all day.

:D:D

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
13-08-2003, 13:18
Welcome back Jo. Glad to hear you had a great time - bet you could do with a couple of weeks off to recover from such a hectic holiday :D.

jpeachornby
15-08-2003, 12:33
I certainly could!! Still getting over my jet lag. Can't seem to wake up in the mornings (or that could just be I don't want to get up for work!!!)