PDA

View Full Version : Its about size (because size really does matter)

Upsidedown
12-09-2006, 19:04
Hi all,

I will be in Orlando from 26th March 2007 and i looking for a vehicle that will take 6 adults + 1 little one, but it must also have room for 4 large cases (the big jobs with wheels. It seems that there is not much between an SUV with room for the people but possibly not the cases or a 12 seat bus. Does anybody know of any suitable options? Perhaps something like a very big SUV? Would a Toyota Sienna do the job?

Thanks in anticipation

Paul Wharton

MTP
13-09-2006, 00:14
Read about this (http://www.forceprotection.net/video/cougar.swf) in the Sunday Times, don't know where you would hire it, but it may solve the problem [msnsmile][msncool]

(the one on the left, obviously)

pbensur
13-09-2006, 00:43
Do they rent out Chevy Suburbans or GMC Yukons? One of these would certainly be big enough as they seat 8 and have a lot of trunk room besides. I'm thinking the Sienna just may not be big enough.

Magical Dreams
14-09-2006, 17:40
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Upsidedown
Hi all,

I will be in Orlando from 26th March 2007 and i looking for a vehicle that will take 6 adults + 1 little one, but it must also have room for 4 large cases (the big jobs with wheels. It seems that there is not much between an SUV with room for the people but possibly not the cases or a 12 seat bus. Does anybody know of any suitable options? Perhaps something like a very big SUV? Would a Toyota Sienna do the job?

Thanks in anticipation

Paul Wharton
[/quote]

The 8 Seater minivan as tons of room

We had one from this site last november
6 adults, 2 kids, 6 cases

Still bags of room in the back for the buggies and what ever else we wanted to put in!!

Upsidedown
14-09-2006, 19:31
Thanks for the tip. Can i ask who you hired you 8 seater minivan from and what type it was?

Many thanks

Paul Wharton

Magical Dreams
14-09-2006, 20:50

Thanks for the tip. Can i ask who you hired you 8 seater minivan from and what type it was?

Many thanks

Paul Wharton
[/quote]

Hi Paul

It was from www.floridahire.com (The link above)

It was a Ford F350 ( I think!!)

Upsidedown
16-09-2006, 15:36
Have any of you folks hired a Dodge Ram 250 (8 seater i think)? Any comments regarding luggage capacity?

Many thanks

Paul Wharton

nicseg
16-09-2006, 16:16
Have any of you folks hired a Dodge Ram 250 (8 seater i think)? Any comments regarding luggage capacity?

Many thanks

Paul Wharton
[/quote]

Hi Paul
We've been lucky enough to be upgraded from a Jeep to a Dodge RAM many times and for us two adults and two large kids, there is stacks of room for luggage. Good Luck - Sue

Upsidedown
25-09-2006, 14:23
Thanks for the replies folks. I have ordered a Dodge Ram250 from the Dollar UK site. A bit difficult to find out much about a Dodge Ram 250 but the picture looked OK and the description said 8 + luggage so I guess it will be OK!

Paul Wharton

Susan J
25-09-2006, 16:31
Remember you only need to drop luggage off, so a case on the knee for half an hour isn't too bad!!