PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Cove Tickets

chyanmor
10-09-2006, 20:56
Hi,

From reading this site I have noticed the link to www.park-tickets.com however I can not see any discovery cove tickets on there? In our quest to locate cheap tickets for discovery cove we have looked at www.(edited).co.uk but am not sure as on speaking with the representive they were able to do a deal on disney tickets. Does any one have any experience dealing with this company as we would like to swim with the dolphins but with the cost of disney tickets it is a tough decision.

any thoughts would be appriecated.

Huw

florida4sun
10-09-2006, 22:18
Hi,
the best place to buy DC tickets is direct at www.discoverycove.com our range of disney tickets will giove you more scope to save money that booking the limited UK options.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chyanmor
Hi,

From reading this site I have noticed the link to www.park-tickets.com however I can not see any discovery cove tickets on there? In our quest to locate cheap tickets for discovery cove we have looked at www.(edited).co.uk but am not sure as on speaking with the representive they were able to do a deal on disney tickets. Does any one have any experience dealing with this company as we would like to swim with the dolphins but with the cost of disney tickets it is a tough decision.

any thoughts would be appriecated.

Huw
[/quote]

mizzy
10-09-2006, 22:47
you don't really get discounted discovery cove tickets anywhere

they have no need to discount as the numbers are so limited and demand far exceeds the numbers available

the ticket link for disney tickets above has fantastic prices and is well worth checking out[msnwink]

Mizzy

sammibabe
11-09-2006, 01:00
Definately get your Disney tickets from the above link. Great prices and fast service. Wouldn't even bother looking elsewhere. We did and they couldn't be beaten. We won't even bother trying other sites next time[msnsmile2]

ShirleyD
11-09-2006, 03:25
Huw,Discovery Cove is expensive, but really is a day to remember we were made to feel really special. You do get Sea world and/or Busch Gardens tickets included in the price too. We booked direct with discoverycove.com.
A holiday to Florida is not complete without a little trip to see 'The Mouse' so book those tickets with www.park-tickets.com as you get great service and delivery if you want it.

stevelin2
13-09-2006, 23:17
We booked our DC tickets when we booked our hols with travel city direct. You can do it over the phone and pre book what day you want to go, if done far enough in advance.