PDA

View Full Version : Evening Parades

TheThommos
06-09-2006, 14:18
Hi

I hoping that someone out there can help me. Last year we visited the Magic Kingdom in October and didn't catch the evening parade as it was the fireworks that were on.

So, this year we are desperate to see an Evening parade and was wondering which is the best one.

Also, I am putting our itinerary together and need to be able to say what day we want to visit the Magic Kingdom. Any idea where I can find out what times/dates the parade is on?

Hope this is clear and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance

J

brizzle
06-09-2006, 15:13
Go to [website link edited]
then click on the day you want to check and it will tell you the parade/firework times for that day.

If the link is edited then just go to the disney site, choose holidays > disneyworld florida and choose the calendar option in the top third of the screen

Regards,

Brizzle

dawn
06-09-2006, 16:41
The evening parade, Spectromagic at MK is one not to miss, we have seen it several times now and still love it!

Lynne S
06-09-2006, 17:05
You can always pick up a timetable with all the extra magic hours, parades and fireworks times on from Walmart. These have full details of all the parks.

pbensur
06-09-2006, 19:00
I agree that Spectromagic in Magic Kingdom is the one to see! It's exceptional. When we were there in July, we saw the parade and then the fireworks followed.

freddiehollie
07-09-2006, 22:48
Spectromagic simply awesome[msnsmile2][msnsmile2] Don't miss it kids love it.
We do as well [msnwink]

millie
08-09-2006, 00:11
Go to the official disney website and they have the schedules motnhs in advances with the nights the parades are on and also the times.
Have fun! I've DM'd the link.
Lx

byron
09-09-2006, 02:13
We are also visiting in October. I've searched the website and can't find details of specific days when Spectromagic is taking place(and the fireworks and Fantasmic at MGM). If anyone can DM me the website, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

millie
09-09-2006, 02:38
Have DM'd you the link. You just have to click on the date you are looking for within the calendar and you get a list of the events happening that day. Spectromagic may not be on when the Halloween party is so it is best to check if that parade is the one you are looking forward to seeing.
Lx