PDA

View Full Version : Adding membership number - Dollar Express

mollymolly
05-09-2006, 21:39
Hi Roger
My daughter has booked a Dollar car with you and has now received her Dollar Express number. Can I send it to you to put on her invoice so she can use the dedicated desk? How do I get these details to you?

And sorry but as usual its last minute - she goes on Friday morning

Many thanks

Bernadette

mistert
05-09-2006, 22:31
Bernadette,

send a DM to Roger Parry or alternatively use the link in the e-mail which contained the booking confirmation.

trevlad
05-09-2006, 22:43
i dont think it matters does it?

i booked my jeep the other week from the web car hire and later joined dollar after seeing a thread and was able to just print out my number. i just went into the express channel without a problem. i was done in seconds

roger
05-09-2006, 23:21
Drop me an email to info@uscarhire.co.uk and quote your order number and your Express ID number, then I'll add it to your voucher and send you a new copy.

It's risky not having your ID number on your voucher as in most cases you will either be knocked back or have a lengthy argument to get accepted!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mollymolly
Hi Roger
My daughter has booked a Dollar car with you and has now received her Dollar Express number. Can I send it to you to put on her invoice so she can use the dedicated desk? How do I get these details to you?

And sorry but as usual its last minute - she goes on Friday morning

Many thanks

Bernadette
[/quote]

mollymolly
06-09-2006, 03:16
Thanks - all sorted now [msnsmile]

Bernadette

lindajo
06-09-2006, 11:33
We have booked a lot of cars with Dollar through this site and was not aware you could go through the Express queue. As we are about to book again could you please let me know how you get a membership number.
Thanks
Lindajo

blott
06-09-2006, 13:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lindajo
We have booked a lot of cars with Dollar through this site and was not aware you could go through the Express queue. As we are about to book again could you please let me know how you get a membership number.
Thanks
Lindajo[/quote]

You need to sign up for membership of Express at www.dollar.com but, if you have a search on the forum, you'll find lots of info about this.

trevlad
06-09-2006, 18:45
take note of the bits about automatic add ons, in case you get charged twice.

jimmymac
06-09-2006, 20:39
many thanks for the tips, I now have my membership, just hope it's in time for next Friday!!

Roger,
I have emailed info@ I hope you can help.

James

mollymolly
06-09-2006, 23:08
You should be ok Jimmymac. Roger has just amended my daughter's voucher to include her express number- she flies this Friday!!!

Have a great holiday.

Bernadette

roger
06-09-2006, 23:08
All sorted!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jimmymac
many thanks for the tips, I now have my membership, just hope it's in time for next Friday!!

Roger,
I have emailed info@ I hope you can help.

James
[/quote]