PDA

View Full Version : another newbie from the frozen north

katotravel
11-08-2003, 07:11
Hello all. New poster here from beautiful Wis. Coming to FLA in March of 04. Own timeshare in Kissimmee. This will be our 4th trip to Florida. [8D]Anything that is new and exciting since March of 02 would be appreciated. Looking for something different to do this time. Thanks
Kato

andyorlando
13-08-2003, 23:01
Hey Kato. I'm going to Florida next Friday so I will let you know of any changes of my return. although I was just there in April this year. To be honest I don't think there is much change!!

Andy

DMC
15-08-2003, 17:34
Hi Kato

Welcome to the Forum, as you may have picked up from other messages in the forum, there are a few new additions that you might find enjoyable when you visit Orlando in March 2004.

In Epcot, Disney are about to open Mission Space, which is a Space Flight / Launch simulator, whilst over at Universal Studios, check out the new Shrek 4D show, both rides have had good reviews.

I can't wait to try them both out when we go back next month.

DMC

DMC
15-08-2003, 17:34
Hi Kato

Welcome to the Forum, as you may have picked up from other messages in the forum, there are a few new additions that you might find enjoyable when you visit Orlando in March 2004.

In Epcot, Disney are about to open Mission Space, which is a Space Flight / Launch simulator, whilst over at Universal Studios, check out the new Shrek 4D show, both rides have had good reviews.

I can't wait to try them both out when we go back next month.

DMC