PDA

View Full Version : Baseball

The Simpsons
02-09-2006, 19:06
We went to watch the Tampa Bay Devil Rays baseball game last night, it was a change and the boys loved it. They even got 2 baseballs thrown to them by 2 Seattle players. We would recomend it to anybody wanting to see something different.

Eden
02-09-2006, 19:55
Hi,

We took our children to the Disney Sports Complex over summer and my son loved watching a baseball game (and it was only young boys playing).

Would be really interested to know were about you watched them and how much tickets are etc.

pbensur
03-09-2006, 06:54
You were lucky to get 2 baseballs! Your boys must have been thrilled. We have been to many MLB games and my kids have never been so fortunate to even get one!

abbeyvillas
04-09-2006, 01:07
We went to our first baseball game at Tampa 2 years ago and had a fabulous time. We were advised to go to the 'family day' (usually Sundays) as during the warm up session prior to the game the teams share out lots of 'give-away' souvenirs, including baseballs and the kids are allowed to go down and run the bases at the end of the game.
My son & husband are hooked and watch lots of baseball on T.V. and in the sports bars when in the USA.
Jeanette

The Simpsons
09-09-2006, 03:39
Reference: LISA

I bought them off Ticket Master,You can get them from around $17 each.
Thay actually play in St.Petersburg it's about 1hr 15 mins away from H27.
I have given you a link to The Devil Ray's web site, do go if you get chance i am sure you & your children with like it.

www.tampabay.devilrays.mlb.com

Eden
09-09-2006, 12:51
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"></span id="Comic Sans MS">
Thanks for the information,
Will definitely try and fit it in when we next go on holiday

taylona
11-09-2006, 21:37
We went last year and saw the Devil Rays beat the New York Yankees to win the series. Our daughters loved it and we would definitely go again. We looked at the schedule this year and couldn't fit a home game in. Much better live than on TV (IMO)