PDA

View Full Version : Skull Kingdom

TheThommos
31-08-2006, 22:45
Hi - me again

We are thinking about doing something 'scary' during our holiday to Orlando. We had originally considered 'Sweet Sixteen' at Universal Studios but are a little concerned that it will be too scary for an 11 year old. Can I have your views on this?

So, we were thinking about Skull Kingdom Evening Show. Does anyone know if this is more suitable for a grown up 11 year old?

Thanks in advance

J x

mizzy
31-08-2006, 22:51
not sure about the night time show at skull kingdom but the daytime one was scary enough for my nephew age 12 and my son age 9yrs

the "big macho" dads came out looking quite relieved too[msneek][msnscared]

Mizzy

anorak
31-12-2006, 18:23
Skull Kingdom is to be demolished and apartments built on the site according to the News this morning.
The owners say that falling attendances and high price of land made their decision for them.

NigelM
10-01-2007, 19:12
Shame. had hoped to get along there this March!1

dan
10-01-2007, 23:40
That's sad news about Skull Kingdom. My family loves Skull Kingdom and we make a point of visiting it every tiem we're in Orlando. It's scarey and hilarious at the same time

becbecs
10-01-2007, 23:45
While at Wet N Wild this Xmas we looked over at Skull Kingdom and it looked empty nobody parked outside, Lack of life etc.

annette_tr9
18-01-2007, 04:19
we went to skull kingdom last time we went and just popped in (evening time) to see how much it was. there was someone there complaining about how rubbish it was and demanding their money back.....we didn't go in