PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

sarahjk
10-08-2003, 01:17
Hi I have been coming to this site for a couple of months now for hints on things to do in Orlando which we have not already done or tried I think the site is great and full of superb advice and really fun to read

We are myself Sarah, Charlie, Jazzy 11 and Kirstie 3 we have been to orlando 3 times now, 4th coming on the 12th Dec, we wouldnt think of going anywhere else

Tracy
10-08-2003, 01:38
Hello All

Welcome to this great site which is packed full of useful travel tips and suggestions and also very useful for home owners or potential home owners.
We are flying out on the 13th of December and are really looking forward to it. Our daughter who is 3 later this month is really looking forward to her "Mickey Mouse Christmas"!, it will be her 4th visit.

sarahjk
10-08-2003, 01:44
Hiya
Kirstie will be 4 in Sept but this is only her 3rd visit I was preggars with her the 1st time we went 7 months it was JUne and boy was it hot and I was like a balloon but still loved it cant wait to go this year

We are going to Mickeys Christmas Parade as well for the first time this year

Thanks
:):)

Tracy
10-08-2003, 01:54
Hi Sarah

You will ALL love mickeys parade, we went to Mickeys very merry christmas party in 1996 when we were last over at christmas - it is FAB, I can't wait to take Mollie, our boys aged 12 and 6 are also looking forward to it !

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
10-08-2003, 02:06
Hi Sarah

Welcome to the forums! Ask away with any questions you have and we will all try and help out.

What day are you going to MVMCP? I know of at least 3 families off here that are going on 19 Dec (including us:D).

chrizzy100
10-08-2003, 02:32
quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

Hi Sarah

Welcome to the forums! Ask away with any questions you have and we will all try and help out.

What day are you going to MVMCP? I know of at least 3 families off here that are going on 19 Dec (including us:D).

Don't rub it in...I'll be still driving down that day......hehehehehe

If we don't get tons of snow this year......that is.....

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
10-08-2003, 02:52
:D We only arrive the day before so will probably be very jetlagged and sleepy...we intend to try and get a sleep before we go out for the party but it probably won't happen;)

chrizzy100
10-08-2003, 03:18
quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

:D We only arrive the day before so will probably be very jetlagged and sleepy...we intend to try and get a sleep before we go out for the party but it probably won't happen;)

it took us 20 hours to drive down late time.....we had 3 hours sleep in 24....in the car....a Grand-am 2 door....4 of us....it was not fun....

sarahjk
10-08-2003, 15:44
We are going on the 19th as well sounds like it is going to be v popular and busy that night what is the weather likely to be like in Dec as we have been twice in the summer and once in Feb which was colder than we would have liked but not too bad compared to Feb is Dec warmer or colder

:):)