PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast on the way to Busch Gardens

burgessfamily
08-08-2003, 08:04
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere to have Breakfast on the way to Busch gardens.

Cheers

Burgessfamily[8D]

blott
08-08-2003, 11:12
There are lots of places signposted off the I4 route to Tampa like Denny's, various diners, etc where you can get a great American breakfast. Look out for the large advertising signs telling you where they're located along the I4. Or perhaps try an interesting side diversion at one of the towns along the way, most of which have somewhere to stop and eat breakfast.

mikewj
08-08-2003, 17:28
There are also a lot of similar restaurants on Busch Boulevard (on which the park is located). Its just like 192/I Drive, with a repeated selection of IHOP, Burger King, MacDonalds, Dennys, Olive Garden, et al.

Of course you wont want to eat too much before you're thrown upside down on Kumba and Montu !!

chrizzy100
08-08-2003, 20:29
quote:Originally posted by mikewj

There are also a lot of similar restaurants on Busch Boulevard (on which the park is located). Its just like 192/I Drive, with a repeated selection of IHOP, Burger King, MacDonalds, Dennys, Olive Garden, et al.

Of course you wont want to eat too much before you're thrown upside down on Kumba and Montu !!

The fruit pancakes in IHOP are the best....but not before riding any rides......:D

fiona
08-08-2003, 22:21
We picked up donuts from DD and hit the road!

chrizzy100
08-08-2003, 22:50
quote:Originally posted by fiona

We picked up donuts from DD and hit the road!

DD's new scones are nice....I've had them a few times this week....I can feel my waist getting bigger......LOL

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
08-08-2003, 23:48
To hell with waistlines on vacation - IHOP for us everytime. I agree I love the Swedish pancakes best[:p]

Sarah

chrizzy100
09-08-2003, 00:14
quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

To hell with waistlines on vacation - IHOP for us everytime. I agree I love the Swedish pancakes best[:p]

Sarah

On vacation yeah.....but I'm not on vacation....is a good job I only just started going into IHOP......:D

burgessfamily
10-08-2003, 23:19
Well thats food for thought(sorry about the pun)....
I think we just leave and take one that takes our fancy.

Thank you

Burgessfamily;)