PDA

View Full Version : How busy is it in February Half Term?

CCollins
22-08-2006, 16:42
Does anyone know what the weather is like in February, and also, are the parks very busy during Feb Half Term?

thanks

22-08-2006, 17:12
We last went in Feb back in 2001 and the weather was a little chilly to be honest, it was lovely and sunny and we did not have any rain but it was cardigan weather in my view - that being said I would still go again at that time of year[msnwink]

Didn't do many parks so can't say if they are much busier than usual[msnsmile]

DaveL
22-08-2006, 17:19
The average low for Feb is around 50 degs F and the average high is in the low 70's

Dave

qunlu
22-08-2006, 17:44
Park was busy but not bad for us when we came down 2001. I like the weather too, warm but not hot, it is perfect for the park day.

Lynne S
22-08-2006, 17:50
We went in Feb half-term 2005, the weather was wonderful. There was only one night when we needed a warm fleece.
The parks were much busier than I expected but it was a great month to visit.

I do like the other 11 months too;)

Kazzie
22-08-2006, 18:46
We went February this year and it was lovely and sunny.[msnsmile] Just needed a light cardigan one evening, and that was due to the restaurant being chilly with the air-con. In fact, I packed clothes that were far too warm as I wasnt sure what to expect. I wouldn't hesitate to go back again, during any month[msnwink]

Karen

Daglish
22-08-2006, 23:31
We were there for half term in February this year as well. We did have one fairly cold day although it was still bright and sunny and most of the week we were in T-shirts and shorts during the day.

As far as queues went it was better than I expected it to be. From memory I think the longest we queued for anything was about 30 minutes which was The Mummy at Universal.

We went to all the Disney & Universal parks and didn't really wait long anywhere. In fact at Islands of Adventure it was very quiet and when we went to Jurassic Park we had one of the boats to ourselves!

mfairhurst
22-08-2006, 23:39
There are a lot of CANADIANS in FLORIDA IN JANUARY AND FEBUARY they come down for the winter so FLORIDA is not quiet and you will find a lot of people in retaurants and shopping malls so always quite a lot of people around ,The weather is good and no rain not like summer months as it is the rainy season in high summer ,You will need a few woolies for evening and to go in air conditioning places , So if you decide to go hope you enjoy .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx