PDA

View Full Version : Can Canadians book through the car hire link?

mbb
22-08-2006, 01:08
The rates quoted was very reasonable, especially the gold rate. Being able to include my dad on the driver's list would be fabulous - although secretly I think he likes being driven around!!

TIA!
[msnsmile]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
22-08-2006, 01:47
I'm afraid the car hire companies will not let us to rent to any US or Canadian's. Don't ask me why as I've never figured it out either but that's their rule I'm afraid [msnsad]

mbb
22-08-2006, 02:33
Oh well!

Back to coupons, codes, and rental car sites!

Thanks!
[msnsmile]

Lynne S
22-08-2006, 12:04
Mary, if you find a great car-hire site perhaps you could let us owners know and we can pass it on to our US and Canadian guests.[msnwink]
You may have to DM the site as it could get blocked out on the forum.

John, please delete my post if this is not ok:)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
22-08-2006, 13:47
That's ok for now - we're working on finding a reliable partner for Canadian and US citizen car hire but for now cannot offer the service.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jadehouse
[/quote]

Lynne S
22-08-2006, 14:09
John, I never doubted that for a second. ;)More great services to offer our guests.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
That's ok for now - we're working on finding a reliable partner for Canadian and US citizen car hire but for now cannot offer the service.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jadehouse
[/quote]
[/quote]

chrizzy100
22-08-2006, 17:10
I'm using a new company this trip Sept 27th...if I find its OK...I'll pass it on...its
$459 for 15 days for a mid size car I think..the only extra is $7 a day for a second driver...I priced Alamo myself...and the same deal would of been $800..most of the time we use our own cover and the credit card cover...but I don't drive that much in FL...so wanted every Ins...

gromit
25-08-2006, 15:00
We have had lots of US and Canadian guests ask about car hire, so it will be great when John and Roger work an arangement out for us to offer them. The current car hire is fantastic value and we use it on every trip we take.[msnsmile2]