PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best for children

burgessfamily
07-08-2003, 23:22
Hi

We are off for 3 weeks in Nov and are sorting out where we are going and was wondering which WP would be best for a child of 4 who can swim quite well and a baby of 4 months.......

Burgessfamily[8D]

Cowboy
08-08-2003, 00:31
Hi,
Typhoon Lagoon is our grandchildrens (10,6,5 and18 mths.) favourite, followed by Wet 'n Wild. Nice children's area at TL with a variety of things. Problem is I cannot comment on the temp. at that time of the year especially for the baby. There is an excellent wave machine but the 4 year old will need parental supervision.

Mike.

fiona
08-08-2003, 04:32
It might depend on which one is open in November.

According to the disney site, Blizzard Beach looks to be closing from last week of October. It just shows no timing for November at the moment, but should go up soon.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/parksandmore/parkhours/parkhoursindex?id=SEBlizzardBeachLocationCrit&date=112003

burgessfamily
10-08-2003, 23:15
Hi Thanks for the info, best I keeping checking the sites.

[:I]burgessfamily

cd3000
23-08-2003, 07:19
Both TL and BB are good for kids they have kids area which my kids love Blizzard has more slides and is more newer so it would depend if your kids love a lot of slides. If TL or BB pools arnt open then usually Disney hotel pools are good places to swim Animal Kingdom Lodge has a really nice pool complete with a slide.

Chris7
23-08-2003, 22:06
Typhoon Lagoon is great and (I think) a bit quieter than Blizzard Beach which has more of the thrill rides. Bw sure to swim with the sharks which is a lot of fun, and non-swimmers can go into the wreck and watch everyone else go past. - I thought it shuts at the end of October though??

sunshine state
27-08-2003, 04:17
Yes Blizzard Beach has more thrill rides to offer but Typhoon Lagoon
will be more for the children im sure they will really enjoy a trip there.