PDA

View Full Version : Unused Hopper Passes Question

mandyj72
19-08-2006, 15:13
We've got some hopper tickets left over from our last visit but because there were 6 of us last time (us lot + my mum + my niece) I kinda lost track of what's left on each ticket.

We are going back next year and I want to find out what's left on each one before deciding what to buy.

My mum & dad are coming with us for 11 nights next year and we are going out for 21 nights but only staying in Animal Kingdom for 7 nights (can't wait) so I am thinking of a 14 or 21 day ticket for us and letting them use the old hoppers but not too sure.

Is there any way of finding out what is left on hoppers in the UK?

Thanks
mandy

blott
19-08-2006, 16:01
Unfortunately not Mandy, you can only find out in Florida. This is why we suggest that you always pencil in on your tickets either how many days you have left or how many you have used and update them appropriately as you go along.

As far as I know, the tickets aren't transferable either, particularly if they've been signed or fingerprinting has been used.

Lynne S
19-08-2006, 16:06
Hi Mandy,

I don't think that it is possible to find out what you have left on your tickets from the UK.
Do you have any family or friends going over to Florida who could take your tickets and get them checked for you at guest relations.

21 nights wow, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.:)

mandyj72
19-08-2006, 16:07
Thanks for your reply - most of the tickets are our ones and I am sure we upgraded my mums ticket to more days so she can use that one (if I can work out which one was hers!!!!) so that just leaves my nieces one which we were going to use up with my daughter.

How long does the fingerprinting last for - is that when you put your hand in the little ultra violet box thingy at the turnstile - does that then record the finger print on the card then? always wondered how that worked!!

Mandy

blott
19-08-2006, 16:52
I don't think Disney are about to let us into that closely guarded secret Mandy unfortunately or it could open the flood gates if they told us that. [msnwink]

Take all the tickets with you and you can get an updates on all of them - make sure you write it down!

If you have internet access while you're in Florida, you can still purchase tickets from http://www.park-tickets.com/ and either have them delivered to you within the hour or collect them for yourself from the local office.

Have a great time! :)