PDA

View Full Version : Westridge

lisi
07-08-2003, 00:44
Me again. Anyone tell me what Westridge is like please.

Await hearing

Lisi

steph_goodrum
07-08-2003, 02:24
Hi Lisi
Our place at Hampton Lakes is directly across the road from Westridges o we can tell more about the general area.
We stayed on the original part of Westridge a couple of years ago and we liked the location as it was just out of all the hustle and bustle of the 192 / Disney etc but so close that within 10 minutes you were back in the midst. We like to have a little bit of a sanctuary so we can choose to have a quiet day if we prefer.
Westridge like most of the communities has some community facilities pool , tennis etc. There are 2 newer parts, The Manors North and South which are fairly new additions.
There is a Publix supermarket which has just opened slightly further north at Highlands Reserve and new facilities are being added all the time to the up and coming area which the area around the 192 /27 junction is becoming. There is talk of a complete new city at the four corners area called Citrus Ridge City , I don't know if there have been any further developments.
As our place is nearby we are probably biased in saying that Westridge is in a great location but it's certainly worth going to look at and judge for yourself.

lisi
07-08-2003, 22:42
Thanks so much for that - it will help me make my mind up.

Lisi