PDA

View Full Version : NO REFUND RECEIVED

heylady
13-08-2006, 17:36
I recently (May 27 to June 3, 2006)stayed in a Crescent Lakes Villa Ref #1200. I have yet to receive my security deposit back from the owner. I've tried several times to communicate with hem and there has been no response. Can anyone help me on what to do next. Also, this was my first time using a rental like this.[msnscared]

Rhosyn
13-08-2006, 17:48
Hello,
I am sure John and Roger who run the site will be along soon to sort this out for you, sorry you have had this experience it is not the norm. I have alerted John by email of this thread I am sure he will contact you soon.

roger
13-08-2006, 17:53
I know the owner of this villa personally, as he is a good friend of mine, so I know he would not knowingly withhold money without good reason. He's had a few problems recently with his computer and has been out of the country a lot with his job. I will contact him him for you right away, and you should get a response soon.

I do know this is not typical of this owner.

JG
13-08-2006, 18:42
Hi Gail,I have sent your check off last week. Apologies for the delay, but I had had some computer problems which delayed getting all my records back and as per last time I emailed you I mentioned the problems with the guests prior to yourselves causing a lot of damage, and I need to confirm with management company where blame lay, as they didnt tell me until after you had left. Anyway, apologies and hopefully you should have your check by now.

heylady
13-08-2006, 19:40
Rose and Roger Thank you for your responses. John was quick to respond. My confidence in Orlando villas is restored.

Gail

trevlad
13-08-2006, 19:46
hope you had a great holiday anyway!!

Rhosyn
13-08-2006, 19:58
Any time, we are a friendly bunch. Its time to plan your next holiday and hopefully be in orlando