PDA

View Full Version : voucher

jaff
08-08-2006, 00:47
when i recieve it do i print it out with all the msn logos and stuff on it....cos i cant get it any other way.

Paula D-S
08-08-2006, 01:39
As long as the voucher is on it I'm sure it will be fine with any logo.

Southsider
08-08-2006, 02:29
Jaff, Mine has always printed out with the yahoo logo's - Once you have the Ref No. that is the main thing.[msnsmile2]

roger
08-08-2006, 12:00
That will be fine provided all the voucher is visible, including any reference numbers. Dont worry if it goes on to a 2nd page.

Alternatively, use the link in your order confirmation email, to view your order online. From there you can bring up your voucher using the 'view voucher' link and print it from there, which should mean you dont also get all the images etc from your email provider.

trevlad
08-08-2006, 21:52
somehow we once mislaid the car voucher but i had written down the reference number and to be honest it was a bit like easy jet etc. name and id and all was well.

always pays to take a print out tho incase they try to stiff you for extra money when youve already paid for gas etc

we had a problem once at the mini desk within miami airport( not the depot where you collect the cars) so would advise anyone miami bound to get the shuttle to the depot before sorting out the paperwork