PDA

View Full Version : Character Breakfast..Two 8 Year old Boys??

foghorn
04-08-2003, 18:21
Hello,

Courtesy of the World Passes we have a Character Breakfast included, which one would suit 2 x 8 year old boys? We wouldn't want them too babyish, it may embarass them, but I will certainly enjoy it!! [8D]

Ruth
04-08-2003, 18:40
For breakfast I like Chef Mickey's at the Contempory Resort:)Here you would get Mickey & friends and I don't think it would be to babyish for them as long as they like the mouse;)

Chris7
04-08-2003, 20:51
We went to one of the resteraunts at MGM (can't remember the name) and it was great! Our 11 year old that shys away from being too cute loved it and apart from dancing with Goofey it wasn't too OTT:D

Chris7
04-08-2003, 20:53
I forgot to add that we nearly didn't go because it was a freebie with our disney tickets. To anyone else in that position - DON'T MISS IT - You'll love it and (unlike much in life) just because it's free it doesn't mean it isn't worth having!

Elaine311
09-08-2003, 02:40
Had to laugh at the comment about dancing with Goofy. We went to Euro-Disney last autumn with my 5 year old son. On day one I inadvertantly discovered Cafe Mickey (I'd nipped back to the hotel to get my son's autograph book and spotted the characters inside). Well, bad move because after that we ate there every night of our 6 night stay. My partner was horrified at being dragged up to dance with Goofy, Pluto, Mickey and some of the Robin Hood characters. The look on his face was priceless, but he did enter into the spirit of things. Are there restaurants like this in Florida? Some of my best photos of our Euro trip are ones taken with the characters in Cafe Mickey. My son is just SO happy and beaming from ear to ear. I shall also never forget the moment we first walked into the park itself and he spotted his first character - Pluto. He nearly burst with excitement, ran over to him and flung his arms round him. Brings a lump to my throat even now. Needless to say, Pluto then became his favourite character - and yes, we brought home the BIGGEST cuddly Pluto toy they sold (and it STILL goes to bed with him every night - it even came with us from Scotland to London a few weeks ago - and this is a child who had never taken anything to bed with him before then!). I'm so looking forward to our trip to Florida next summer so I can capture a few more of those magical moments :)
Elaine