chrisj
03-08-2003, 02:08
Hi

Just got back to sunny England after 2 wonderful weeks in Florida

We stayed in Crescent Lakes, Hydbrid Drive in the Orchard Edge
sub division.

Will post a full trip report when im not so tired

Well, when we arrived all hot and bothered, we pulled up the drive
opened up and WOW was all we could say. The Villa was huge, open, clean and just great. Every room had its own telly, which the kids loved and every room was just so open and clean and fresh.

When we opened the blinds the kids went wild, We hadnt told them we
would have our own swimming pool and they were over the moon. So thats
where they went straight away

The kitchen had everything we needed and more, there was a Air Hockey
game thing in the garage that the kids thought was great. When we
saw the master bedroom and en-suite, well we couldnt believe the size
of it. Im sure we could have all got in the bath or shower together

The Villa was just fantastic, more than we had expected and in such
a lovely area. We were approx 20 minutes from the theme parks which
we agreed you needed to get away from after a hard days walking around in the heat. The area was so quiet it was nice to sit and
relax by the pool in the evening and hearing nothing apart from the
odd wild creature. The Villa was around a lake, which did have some
Aligators in, we went and had a look, then kept away, but what a
lovely view.

The furniture was very comfortable and many an evening I slumped on
the huge Sofa's and fell asleep almost straight away.

We all agreed the Villa was way beyond what we had expected and will
rent it again if it's free when we book our next trip. Have spoken to
the owner earlier about our holiday

So again A huge thankyou Tracey, you have a fantastic Villa and we
hope to rent from you again as soon as we can save up for our next
trip.

Chris

Ruth
03-08-2003, 02:47
I'm glad you had such a great holiday Chris and look forward to hearing more about it:)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
04-08-2003, 02:38
Chris and family

Hope you have now recovered from your jetlag. So pleased you had a fun time. Thanks for taking the time to post and if you do get another few moments we would all love to read more. Just how on earth did you keep the pool a secret from the children? well done I don't think I could be so restrained [:0]. Curiosity kills the cat in our household[}:)].

Sarah

porky
04-08-2003, 02:46
I went one better than that Sarah, I told our daughter we were going to Scotland for a holiday with my parents. [}:)]

Even after a long flight, we got off the plane in Maine and there was a sign saying welcome to the USA, she never twigged. It was only when we standing in the immigration line and my mum mentioned we had another plane to get on to go to Florida did she realise. She promptly burst into tears and started complaining that we weren't taking Nana and Grandad to Scotland.:D It took at least 10 minutes to shut her up when she finally realised Nana and Grandad were still going on holiday with her.[:I]

She's very bright academically but common sense - I think shes's still waiting to find that and she's nearly 19.

Her nickname is SFB, short for **** for brains.:D This was her idea noone elses, but it's very apt.;)

Jacqui

chrisj
04-08-2003, 02:56
Sarah

Yes think we have now got over the jet lag, and will do a full report tomorrow evening. As for
keeping the pool a secret, well they are still young and were just happy to be going to Disney
so didnt ask too many questions.

Mind you it now means any future holiday, they will expect their own pool again

Chris

Cowboy
04-08-2003, 23:35
Brilliant, Chris. What a great idea keeping the pool secret. Ever so glad you enjoyed the villa and your whole holiday. I bet Tracey is over the moon with your compliments.
Trouble is that now you must start saving for the next trip to do all the things you couldn't do this time.Looking forward to your full report when you have time.[8D][8D][8D]

Mike.

chrisj
05-08-2003, 00:47
Cowboy

Well last night we were talking and we might now book next year, not too sure as it
was expensive, but well worth it. Our trip report is posted, Ive kept it short or
else it could have gone on and on.

We just had a fantastic time, did so many things and this is the first holiday we have
had in years where we didnt want to come home. Even young Sam burst into tears when
we told him we had to go home.

So we might be back quicker than we thought. We have already drawn up a list of the parks
we want to visit next time

Chris

gullwing
05-08-2003, 00:56
chris wot is the adress of vills you stayed at?

chrisj
05-08-2003, 01:11
It was **** Hybrid Drive Crescent Lakes, the Owner is Tracey Witcher. Not sure if I am
allowed to actually say that. She is a member of his forum. I can private message you
her phone number if you want, and even mail you some photos of the house

The neighbours were very friendly and one night I sat outside having a few beers with one
of them.

Chris

Chris - I've taken the number out for security reasons - hope you don't mind... Blott

chrisj
05-08-2003, 03:25
Blott

No thats ok I wasnt sure anyway, so thanks

Chris

jovi
14-08-2004, 01:21
Hi Chris, can't seem to find your trip report[:I] where could I find it[?]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
14-08-2004, 01:27
As far as I know Chris is currently in Florida staying in Crescent Lakes again on his next vacation.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jovi
Hi Chris, can't seem to find your trip report[:I] where could I find it[?]
[/quote]

jovi
14-08-2004, 13:49
Doh!! silly me was reading the reports above thinkin it was August THIS year[:o)][:p] silly me, thanks for the reply, I would have been looking forever;) Can't help looking for another fix of Florida reports.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
14-08-2004, 13:57
[msnsmile2]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jovi
Doh!! silly me was reading the reports above thinkin it was August THIS year[:o)][:p] silly me, thanks for the reply, I would have been looking forever;) Can't help looking for another fix of Florida reports.

[/quote]

chrisj
18-08-2004, 22:55
:D:D

Yep we were there

Back now and currently typing up the new trip report

E. Cosgrove
19-08-2004, 00:38
I was confused as well vicky!!!