PDA

View Full Version : Decisions

taffy
30-07-2006, 14:29
We are now on 32 days and counting.
We have searched the web and going round in circles.
With the dollar as it is, is it best to wait and buy tickets over there and just pay as you go into the parks.
We have bought our ticket for Discovery cove, which also gives entry into Sea world and Busch Gardens.
We want to go to IOA, MK. Universal Studios plus Blizzard beach and Typhoon lagoon.
Taffy

Paula D-S
30-07-2006, 14:31
Taffy I wouldn't wait until I get there. At one of the Disney parks we went to there was a couple who had bought tickets at a booth on 192. The tickets they bought had expired. I would get them through this site. I think you can have them delivered to your villa, pick them up yourself and I think there is also the option of having them delivered before you go.

florida4sun
30-07-2006, 14:35
Dollar wise our tickets are as cheap as they get, you will pay more at the gate.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by taffy
We are now on 32 days and counting.
We have searched the web and going round in circles.
With the dollar as it is, is it best to wait and buy tickets over there and just pay as you go into the parks.
We have bought our ticket for Discovery cove, which also gives entry into Sea world and Busch Gardens.
We want to go to IOA, MK. Universal Studios plus Blizzard beach and Typhoon lagoon.
Taffy
[/quote]

mizzy
30-07-2006, 14:36
i would recommend the above link too

personally i'm the type of person who much prefers to have it all paid for before i go and then i can relax knowing that the dollars in my purse are mine for spending and not have to worry about keeping some aside to pay for this ticket and that ticket

i would also recommend you do a rough itinerary planner you may find that you have too many tickets and not enough days[msnsad]

Mizzy

taffy
30-07-2006, 14:47
Thanks for the replies.
Do i have to buy all seperate tickets for the above parks
Taffy

Daglish
30-07-2006, 16:18
Taffy

I would really recommend you use this site to buy your tickets as well. If you use the link at the top of this page you will find that there are loads of diferent packages of tickets and they are very well explained. You are bound to find the right package for your needs.

pepsi
30-07-2006, 19:58
I would second Tracey's comments. We bought our tickets from the above link for Easter of this year. Both myself and my friend shopped around first and Martin is quite correct when he says they offer the cheapest price around. I would not hesitate to recommend the above link not only do they offer good prices but they also offer an excellent service in terms of delivery.