PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm New here!

andyorlando
02-08-2003, 13:22
Hey guys. I'm new too the forum. It has become a valuable source of Information for me prior too my next trip to Orlando (22nd August 03) I was there in April of this year and loved every minute of it. I just want to be more organized as to what i'm doing this time:)

Cowboy
02-08-2003, 14:17
Hi Andy,
A big welcome to a big-hearted forum. Ask whatever you like and I'm sure the experienced members will give you all the help that they can. Feel free to pass your opinions (but no advertising).
Enjoy!!
Mike.

andyorlando
02-08-2003, 16:12
Hey, Thanks for the welcome. I apoligize about the link, it wasn't meant as direct advertising.

blott
02-08-2003, 16:13
Hi Andyorlando

Welcome to the forum. If you've been a 'lurker' then you already know how useful all the information is and, as Cowboy says, please feel free to ask us any specific questions and we'll do our best to help.

SunLover
02-08-2003, 17:01
Welcome on board Andyorlando ~ it's good to have you with us :D

Maureen Edwards
02-08-2003, 20:20
Hellow everyone, I am new to the forum also. I am a villa owner and have just found this fantastic site. I have registered my villa and awaiting for the details to be loaded onto the site.
We own on'The Abbey' at Westhaven, any more owners out there??

We are visiting our home again in November and are looking for some 'alternative' things to do. Any suggestions? We thought Bok Tower Gardens, Liveridge wine tour, Crystal River to see the Manatees, plus pop in to Homassassa Wildlife Park (good value half day out) Any other ideas. How far is Kelly Park, Apopka from Kissimmee?? That sounds a nice day out. Any news on Cypress Gardens? is it still closed.
Byeeeee.....for now!:)

Ruth
02-08-2003, 20:42
Welcome Maureen and Andyorlando, this is a very friendly forum and I know you will enjoy being on it:)

chrisj
05-08-2003, 00:25
Cypress Gardens is closed, well thats what we were told last week when we asked. Shame
because my younger Brother got married in there and it would have been great to go back
to see it.

Chris