PDA

View Full Version : well done everyone

mizzy
29-07-2006, 14:10
on the slimming topic us girls between us have lost over an incredible

<span style="color:red"><div align="center"><span style="color:red"></span id="red">14 stones[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]</div id="center"></span id="red">
some in the past few months have seen big changes and are at or very close to their target weight and some over a longer period of time have lost fantastic amounts of weight and getting closer to those targets every single day

<div align="center">[angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel]</div id="center">

the support and inspiration is incredible and anyone wanting to pop over and join us will be more than welcome:D

Mizzy

ps amount edited 15.26pm sat 29th (we've just had another response to the total weight loss count!)

29-07-2006, 14:39
We have done well Mizzy havent we[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

kokomo
29-07-2006, 14:47
Well done to you all, congratulations. That is alot of weight, you must be very proud of yourselves.[clap][clap][clap][clap]

Sally D
29-07-2006, 14:50
WOW, we have lost a huge amount between us[clap][clap][clap]

bargainqueen
29-07-2006, 15:16
I'm currently on my third week with Rosemary Conley plan, is anyone else doing that or are you all on Slimming World?

29-07-2006, 15:28
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bargainqueen
I'm currently on my third week with Rosemary Conley plan, is anyone else doing that or are you all on Slimming World?
[/quote]

Mostly SW and a few doing healthy eating[msnsmile]

I have to say having tried them all over the years SW is in my view the most successful[clap] the main reason is because you can have unlimited amounts of MOST fruits and veg so you never need to be hungry[msnsmile2]

Doctors even refer patients to SW on the NHS so its is a very healthy way of eating[clap][clap]

If you want to have a look at the web site.........

http://www.slimming-world.com/

bargainqueen
29-07-2006, 16:00
I have been on the SW plan twice before, the first time very successfully as it was leading upto our wedding and the second not so. I've also tried Weight Watchers but didn't like the points system.

I agree SW is good but since I've given up working I need to exercise more so decided to go back to RC as it includes an exercise class.

I'm determined to loose weight, I've got 8 months before my next trip out to Florida and at least 3 stones to loose. If I can just loose 2 lbs a week I will be 2 stone lighter by then and a lot healthier.:)

stabard
29-07-2006, 17:43
Well Done all of you - Only trouble is I think I may have foudn a few of those pounds over here :D

Congratulations - I may well have to rejoin when I get back!!

sundowner
29-07-2006, 18:13
You guys have done so well CONGRATULATIONS [clap][clap][clap]

I had a look at SW a long time ago, but being miserly do not want to spend money every week when I THINK I can do it on my own.

I really do need to lose some weight and tone up so may have to join you all for top tips, you have proved it can be done and you are all very supportive to each other.

Once again, well done !!!
Mary

jackie greaves
29-07-2006, 19:31
Well done to you all[clap][clap][clap]. I do read this posting, although have never posted there myself. Good luck to you all [lucky]

29-07-2006, 23:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sundowner
You guys have done so well CONGRATULATIONS [clap][clap][clap]

I had a look at SW a long time ago, but being miserly do not want to spend money every week when I THINK I can do it on my own.

I really do need to lose some weight and tone up so may have to join you all for top tips, you have proved it can be done and you are all very supportive to each other.

Once again, well done !!!
Mary
[/quote]

Mary you can download a free 7 day meal plan from the web site[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
29-07-2006, 23:59
congratulations to all of you!!
maybe the next time you calculate how much everyone has lost i might be included[msnwink]

julieanne
31-07-2006, 13:44
Wish I could have contributed more to this [msnembarrased]
I will over the next few months - I promise to be a little [angel]

eagleydo
31-07-2006, 22:33
Congrats to all you girls, you have done well.[clap][clap][clap]

mizzy
25-10-2006, 00:35
<span style="color:red">the losses seem to be getting bigger and better so watch out for a new updated weight loss count coming soon[msnwink][msnsmile2]</span id="red">

25-10-2006, 02:10
Thanks for doing this Mizzy - we are all doing SO well[clap][sporty][clap][sporty][clap][sporty]

E. Cosgrove
25-10-2006, 02:51
Well done girls, I fell by the wayside[msnsad]
I have however joined SW and just got my half stone this evening:D
My son who joined with me 4 weeks ago has lost a staggering 22lbs in just that short time[msnoo]

mizzy
25-10-2006, 14:52
well done on your half stone award Liz[clap][clap][clap] it'll be good to see you back over on the slimming topic so if you need any support or recipe ideas you know where we are[msnsmile]

and well done to your son too, you must be very proud of him

Mizzy

25-10-2006, 15:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
Well done girls, I fell by the wayside[msnsad]
I have however joined SW and just got my half stone this evening:D
My son who joined with me 4 weeks ago has lost a staggering 22lbs in just that short time[msnoo]
[/quote]

Well done Liz great news for you and your son[clap][clap][clap]

It would be good to have you back on the slimming thread[msnwink]

jbrinkworth
25-10-2006, 23:15
Haven't we done well!

Julie B[clap][clap][clap]