PDA

View Full Version : Having problems!

lisag
02-08-2003, 12:21
I'm having difficulties in getting my villa advert on. I've added all my details and I can edit it but it's still not for public viewing. Also I can't get onto the villa owners forum.

Can someone please help?

Lisa

blott
02-08-2003, 16:03
Hi Lisa

Has your home been verified yet? If not, then that may be the reason it's not up for public viewing and that you can't get into the villa owners' forum. Your ad also has to be reviewed before becoming 'live' I think.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-08-2003, 16:11
Hi Lisa

Blott is right - you need to have your villa verified as being owned by you and that you are a private owner and not a MC. Also we require some pictures for the advert too. Email info@orlandovillas.com with the required details or any further questions and we will sort it out as soon as we can.

fiona
02-08-2003, 16:48
Lisa have you got your electricity back? Or are you doing this from a net cafe?!

lisag
05-08-2003, 17:30
Hi Fiona,

I was sufing from my Mum's!!! Just as I thought, a few hours after I got to my mum's the electricity was switched back on [:0] Typical!!

It's now Tuesday and I've more or less recovered from the Robbie Willams "Nightmare Car Parking" Tour, got home at 5.15 a.m!!! Have booked our flights with Travel City (someone's gotta do it!!) and we fly out on Thursday - yeay can't wait to go.

Speak to you soon,

Lisa