PDA

View Full Version : wich countries do you not need a visa?

jaff
29-07-2006, 01:19
if any?

steph_goodrum
29-07-2006, 03:34
Not exactly sure what you mean Jaff. Do you mean as an American to visit other countries or from which countries do you not need a visa to visit US.

If its the second then there are 27 countries on the Visa waiver scheme , from where people can visit US provided they are eligible to travel Visa free under the specified criteria.

jaff
29-07-2006, 03:47
my nephew was wana go with us to florida but as he has pending court cases he is not eligable for a visa.....so where can he visit with having pending court cases???

TonyBlenk
29-07-2006, 11:45
Presuming your Nephew is British, the best source of information would be the UK Passport office website at http://www.ukpa.gov.uk/

steph_goodrum
29-07-2006, 13:07
Jaff
I think he can go anywhere in the EEC with a British passport and no Visa, which gives quite a lot of scope.

Assuming of course he wasn't made to surrender his passport pending trial, it may be that hs is suject to questioning on exit as I'm sure there will be a note on his passport record in case he tried to leave the country with no intention of returning. I'm only surmising this is hot the system works.