PDA

View Full Version : Got a Paint Brush !!

sully62
28-07-2006, 01:01
Cinderella's castle is getting a makeover, work is due to start on the 10th September, the outside of the castle will be re-painted from top to bottom a huge crane is being shipped in to assist, construction walls will be constructed around the castle and some of the walkways will be closed, the work is scheduled to finish early December

Lynne S
28-07-2006, 01:05
I wonder what colour it will be this time ?

Shall we have a sweep ?[msnwink]

mizzy
28-07-2006, 01:12
well preference wise i like the pink castle at disneyland paris the best

so if i could choose the colour it would be pink [msnwink][msnsmile2]

Mizzy

LiesaAnna
28-07-2006, 01:37
i like pink!! singer to[msnwink]

steph_goodrum
28-07-2006, 03:01
We had to visit 3 times before we ever saw the Castle as it should be as the first 2 times we went it was decorated as a huge birthday cake for their celebrations.

millie
28-07-2006, 04:13
Noooooooooo
Not pink!
The castle in Paris is horrendous. It looks like a big cake (yes I know the MK one was dressed as a cake but that was on purpose!!!!!).
Hate the Paris castle!
Keep it blue!

Hey, this is like the bit in Sleeping beauty when Flora makes a pink dress and Merryweather turns it blue and they do pink blue pink blue.......
(sorry, its my little girls fave so know it well!!!)
Lx

CarolAnn
28-07-2006, 11:29
I am with you millie:( Please not pink[msneek] I have not seen the Paris castle in the flesh, but I think "Horrendus" covers it for me too!! I like it the way it is, just brighten it up for me please[8D]

mizzy
28-07-2006, 13:19
well perhaps i have a soft spot for the DLP castle it being the first one we ever saw
the beanstalk behind it is fantastic, the glittering tapestries upstairs which tell the story of sleeping beauty and the dragon underneath we loved it all

plus that magical look on my little ones faces, is something i'll never forget, a priceless memory[msnsmile]

Mizzy

Daglish
28-07-2006, 22:38
Nice to hear that the Castle is going to be freshened up but really disappointed that this will probably mean when we go in November the view up Main Street really won't be the same. I am taking a friend with my on my next trip - she has never been to Florida before and is already talking about that walk up and view of the Castle. Now it sounds like I'm going to have to prepare her for a slightly different view!

lynny
06-08-2006, 16:02
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"></span id="Comic Sans MS"><span style="color:orange"></span id="orange"> I think that they should do a totally different makeover..not pink..not blue just different [msnsmile]