PDA

View Full Version : Best park tickets deal

mollymoo
26-07-2006, 00:01
can anyone please advise me as to the best place to purchase park tickets in this country.

I am aware of the link through this site but it doesnt allow for delivery to a uk address unless you pay taxes etc etc.

Although I am pretty sure that we bought our tickets through this site last year without this problem.

I have friends travelling on the 12th Aug and would prefer them not to have the worry of either picking up the tickets or risk having them delivered to their villa

Thanks in advance

chris c
26-07-2006, 00:57
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mollymoo
can anyone please advise me as to the best place to purchase park tickets in this country.

I am aware of the link through this site but it doesnt allow for delivery to a uk address unless you pay taxes etc etc.

Although I am pretty sure that we bought our tickets through this site last year without this problem.

I have friends travelling on the 12th Aug and would prefer them not to have the worry of either picking up the tickets or risk having them delivered to their villa

Thanks in advance
[/quote]

I don't think there's any risk with the delivery to the villa as the tickets are sent by courier within an hour of the company being notified.
All your friends have to do is phone the ticket office in Florida and they are sent straight out!

Paula D-S
26-07-2006, 01:19
The ticket office this site users is so easy to find. Depending on where they are staying you could pass this office on a daily basis.

christhear
26-07-2006, 01:20
If you get your tickets once in Florida there is also no problem of forgetting to pack them. It realy is an easy place to find and you can also take in some Walmart shopping at the same time as there is a large walmart just behind it.

florida4sun
26-07-2006, 01:27
Our delivery to the villa is fool proof. They call a toll free number from the villa and the tickets are hand delivered by one of our drivers within an hour. This is a very reliable service.
We will shortly be resuming UK deliveries as we have now a VAT ruling in our favor, but it is a bit tight for delivery on the 12th Aug.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mollymoo

Thanks in advance
[/quote]

Sue and Jere
19-08-2006, 22:51
Just returned and must say what a graet service. Our tickets were delived 40 mins after ringing the office. He brougt all the details of the parks and a great sense of humour with him!!!!

florida4sun
20-08-2006, 00:18
All part of the service[8D]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sue and Jere
Just returned and must say what a graet service. Our tickets were delived 40 mins after ringing the office. He brougt all the details of the parks and a great sense of humour with him!!!!
[/quote]