PDA

View Full Version : lost or stolen tickets?

mizzy
23-07-2006, 20:48
can someone give me some advice on the best way to safeguard myself (financially) just in case my theme park tickets become lost or get stolen

i was thinking if i paid by c.card there may be some protection and also should i photocopy the backs of my tickets just in case?

any other suggestions?

Mizzy

LiesaAnna
23-07-2006, 22:39
sounds like you have it all covered Mizzy, lets hope they stay safely with you!

florida4sun
23-07-2006, 23:58
You credit card may cover you for up to 30 days, check with them. Photocopy the back of the tickets and the park should be wble to replace them for you. They are not obliged to do this but should be able to help.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
can someone give me some advice on the best way to safeguard myself (financially) just in case my theme park tickets become lost or get stolen

i was thinking if i paid by c.card there may be some protection and also should i photocopy the backs of my tickets just in case?

any other suggestions?

Mizzy
[/quote]

mizzy
24-07-2006, 01:25
thanks Martin

i am going to buy my tickets from you and because the total spend will be quite high i want to know how i can protect myself in case the worst happens

Mizzy

ShirleyD
24-07-2006, 08:16
When we bought our tickets (before I knew about the great deals here) we were told to make a seperate note of the numbers as Disney would probably honour them if they got lost