PDA

View Full Version : Can't Decide Which Ticket to go for?

ALR
23-07-2006, 18:58
Having done Disney on 6 separate occasions, we said we would only purchase a short ticket this time. However, we are intending on doing the water parks and Disneyquest, so what tickets do you think we should buy?

Any suggestions please?

Thanks
ALR

christhear
23-07-2006, 20:09
the more park days you get on your tickets the more days you get to use at Disney Quest and the Water Parks. Its worth remembering that if you get the non expiring tickets you can use your left over days years in the future. the shortest ticket with added features is a 3 day park ticket which gives you just 2 visits to the water parks or disney quest, however you could get this and buy a 1 day ticket to Disney quest. These can all be bought from the following link http://www.park-tickets.com/

dawn
23-07-2006, 23:56
We have just bought the 7 day main park, plus 6 options of water parks, Disneyquest etc, non expiry with hopping, it was really good value and as it is non-expriry will see us through at least a couple of trips[msnsmile2]

florida4sun
24-07-2006, 00:04
How many days do want to do in each park?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ALR
Having done Disney on 6 separate occasions, we said we would only purchase a short ticket this time. However, we are intending on doing the water parks and Disneyquest, so what tickets do you think we should buy?

Any suggestions please?

Thanks
ALR
[/quote]

ShirleyCottam
24-07-2006, 15:47
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dawn
We have just bought the 7 day main park, plus 6 options of water parks, Disneyquest etc, non expiry with hopping, it was really good value and as it is non-expriry will see us through at least a couple of trips[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

I have bought these 7 day tickets as well Dawn. They seemed excellent value, and as you say, if you are a regular visitor, you can save the unused days for your next trip!

ALR
24-07-2006, 21:01
The problem is I don't know how many days or parks we'll be doing. We talk about visiting a couple of times, but when we actually get there we'll probably find ourselves drawn back to Epcot again and again. (The snowcones at Japan are difficult to resist!) So I am considering going for a non-expiry ticket so we can use up any unused days on our next trip.[msnwink]

ALR

ShirleyCottam
26-07-2006, 02:27
Thats a good idea ALR, and a perfect excuse to go back to Florida if you have some unused days left on your tickets[msnwink]

ALR
27-07-2006, 21:40
I agree Shirley. You start planning a trip thinking you won't go much but once you are actually out there you feel drawn to the attractions.[msnwink]

Of course, planning another trip to benefit from unused days on tickets, well...[msnwink]

ALR

Paula D-S
28-07-2006, 07:28
I would get the tickets that don't expire. On this visit to Florida I have used up the last days of the tickets we bought in 2001.

Lynne S
28-07-2006, 12:00
I think the non-expiry tickets are always the best to go for. We bought a 7 day Disney with 4 water parks a couple of years ago when we went with my sister and her family. One of her children was very ill and passed what he had onto the rest of us;)We were out of action for about 5 day's in all. If we hadn't bought the non-expiry tickets we would have nerver used the day's left on the tickets.
Still a couple of day's left for the family trip in December[msnwink]