PDA

View Full Version : florida villa

kerrybro
22-07-2006, 23:07
Hello there, i am thinking about going to florida next march for three weeks,30 march til 21 April, we are looking for a 4 bedroom villa as near as possible to disney, it oul d help if the villa had the following: pool, lanai, nook, spa, games room, south west facing and ffabulous view from the pool area. please couls you help me?????

Jules
22-07-2006, 23:30
Hi Kerry,

Welcome to the forum. Owners are not allowed to reply to enquiries directly from the forum so you will need to put a enquiry out through the three sites at the top of the page.

www.orlandovillas.com
www.villasflorida.com
www.onlinefloridavillas.com

Make sure you ask on all three sites as they do all contain different homes. I wouldn't leave it to long to get your enquiry out there as the dates you are looking for include Easter, one of the most popular times to visit Florida, and they book up fast. We have been booked for these dates since before Christmas.

mizzy
22-07-2006, 23:55
Hi Kerry

welcome to the forum, you'll be spoilt for choice when you see the fantastic homes available on any of the above 3 websites

easter's a busy time so i'd book asap if i were you

happy choosing[msnsmile]

Mizzy

Vanessa
23-07-2006, 00:21
Just a thought but perhaps spend a week on the gulf coast. Many people enjoy 1 or 2 weeks in Orlando area and a week on the Gulf Coast. Its a nice way to finish off a fabulous Florida holiday!

Snapper
23-07-2006, 02:22
Kerry, when you do send in an enquiry for a villa through the above links, try to add all the things on your wishlist into the box for comments. The more info you can give the more all the villa owners can make sure that they only send you back exactly what you are looking for.

JoRo
23-07-2006, 02:30
Kerry do act soon you are looking to go at a very busy time.
joyce

mfairhurst
23-07-2006, 02:40
EASTER It is a nice time of the year in florida not to warm and 1st holiday of the season for children who have time of from school .
The may not get all you ask for but you will be surprised at the choice ov villas available , Enjoy your holiday
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

andrewandcarole
23-07-2006, 04:26
Kerry

You will for sure find some super villas on the three sites. Do be aware though that you are looking for one of the busiest times of the year and many will already be booked. I would make the enquiries as soon as possible to get the maximum choice.

Good luck!

Carole

CarolAnn
23-07-2006, 12:32
Kerry, you sound like you have a good idea of what you require in your vacation villa, you will be spoilt of choice hwen you make an enquiry via the sites previously mentioned, happy hunting:)