PDA

View Full Version : Days left on Disney tickets

ncmurray
22-07-2006, 15:20
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help. We bought 7 day hopper tickets for our first visit to Orlando in Feb 04. We used four days then, and I THINK another two days last Christmas. Is there any way I can check if we have one day left on our tickets? Or do we just have to try it in the machine at the entrance?

Thanks

steph_goodrum
22-07-2006, 15:22
I think the only way you can find out is, on your next trip go to Guest services.

It's a shame they dont have an online facility so you can enter the barcode and find out before you go. We always forget how many water park days we have left particularly.

Lynne S
22-07-2006, 16:09
We checked our Disney Tickets at the Booths at Downtown Disney. Next to Disney Quest.

blott
22-07-2006, 16:40
The only place you can check your tickets is actually in Florida as there's nowhere in the UK.

Make sure that you pencil on each ticket the number of days you've used and then you won't have the same problem the next time. [msnwink]

ncmurray
25-07-2006, 20:04
I'll do that, Blott. I always say to myself that I'll remember, but I NEVER do!!!

Lynne, we've never done Downtown Disney. Where is Disney Quest, and could I find the booth easily?

thanks for answering.:)

cherylzw
25-07-2006, 21:05
You can actually go to any Customer Relations booth at any of the Parks Entrance to check on the number of days on your tickets.

I always forget how many days are on my tickets too. So I always have to stop at Customer Relations to check. I do mark the days down, like Blott suggested, but then I forget if I have changed them the last time I used them. [msnoo]

Lynne S
25-07-2006, 21:20
Hi Nuala,

Yes, Disney Quest is very easy to find. It's right by Cirque du soleil and you really can't miss that, honest! It's a big white tent thing. Go on the Disney website and find a map of DTD you will know where to head for then.
I think that this is the best option for checking what's left on your tickets, because if you are at the park entrance with no day's left you would have to buy full price tickets[msnwink] And not through the link above at much better prices[msnwink]

ncmurray
27-07-2006, 13:08
Thanks, Lynne. I've seen the big white tent, so I think I can find Disneyquest. The kids would be so disappointed if we were at the gate to Disney, only to find that we had no valid tickets[msnsad]. This way I can check first, and buy another ticket if we need to.

Thanks for your help.

Lynne S
27-07-2006, 13:23
Your very welcome Nuala.

Another thought I had was, are any friends or family going to Florida before you do ? They could take your tickets and get them checked for you, then you would know what you have left and buy more if you need them before your holiday:)