PDA

View Full Version : villas

jooles18
20-07-2006, 02:23
hi, can any one tell me if there is any where to stay near international drive. ideally we would like a villa with a pool
thanks

[sporty]

Shirley G
20-07-2006, 02:43
Hi Jooles,

If you put out a general enquiry on these 3 sites with your requirements, you will receive an answer from owners for your desired location.

www.orlandovillas.com
www.villasflorida.com
www.onlinefloridavillas.com

There a lot of lovely villas to choose from.

Kazzie
20-07-2006, 04:25
Hi Jooles, I may be wrong but I dont think there are any villas that are close to international drive. Somebody with more knowledge will surely let you know if there are, and as Shirley says, do a general enquiry on the 3 mentioned sites.

Karen

mfairhurst
20-07-2006, 14:51
I think the nearest you will get to international drive are villas on the highway 192 which is a short 5 min drive away .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

steph_goodrum
20-07-2006, 15:13
There are hundreds of places to stay on International Drive but most of them are hotel/motel type, either very basic or maybe nearer the Convention Centre more luxurious ones to cater for the businessmen (and obviously with corresponding prices. There are condos starting to be built but unless they've started in the last 3 months no individual villas with pools, mainly because people who tend to appreciate the extras a villa has to offer also prefer a little space and in the past the area has been crammed to capacity so there just isn't the land for it.

Helen E
21-07-2006, 15:56
The Terra Verde Resort and Spa is about a 5 min drive to International drive. We rented a villa there when my husband was going to the Convention Center.
Helen