PDA

View Full Version : weather

lindag
19-07-2006, 14:58
hello, second time to orlando in feb, just wondering what kind of weather we can expect. thanks

pieman790
19-07-2006, 16:07
It should mid to high 70's in February. A good time to go in my opinion as the weather is pleasant and the queues in the parks are normally short.

dbrook
19-07-2006, 16:21
We were over in February this year and the weather was really lovely in the late 70s. However, it was cooler before we arrived (60s) and even the evenings were pretty warm. Normally though you would need a cardi/jacket some evenings as it is cooler.

It was our second time of going in February, the first time it wasn't as warm but varied from late 60s to late 70s. We still wore cropped trousers/shorts during the day, just make sure you have a few long sleeved tops for cooler days.

I really enjoy Florida at this time of year and like Neil and Cathy say above the queues in the parks are quite short !

mfairhurst
19-07-2006, 17:37
Winter is the best time. If you do not want rain ,Not as warm as summer but you get sunshine most days just take a woolly .
Hope you enjoy your holiday .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

njstringer
19-07-2006, 19:20
February is good as the temperatures are good for doing the parks, not too hot, cooler in the mornings and evenings when you may need a sweatshirt. Try to avoild the time around Presidents Day, which is 19th Feb next year, as alot of Americans take a weeks holiday then and the parks can become very busy. Have a great time

chrizzy100
19-07-2006, 19:56
I like Feb ...I spend a lot of Jan in FL..and it can get cold..and it takes a lot for me to say that because I live below 0 a lot of the winter...it just feels colder in the FL winter evenings because you've had warm days...I find Feb is nice and quiet..and great for the parks...

Robert5988
19-07-2006, 21:52
Average Max is 23C/73F - Average Min is 11C/52F - Mean is 17C/63F - Record High was 32C/90F - Record Low -3C/27F - Average rainfall 60mm.

trevlad
19-07-2006, 23:19
we went in feb and had frost on the car in the morning which soon melted to blistering hot days - funny old place.

check the temps just before you go tho, as said cardi s for ladies on a night

nicklangdon
19-07-2006, 23:43
We went last week of jan first week of feb and although it was cooler than what we're used to, it was a fab holiday with no queues in the parks but we still wore shorts/t-shirts and kept a sweatshirt in the boot for the evennings.
I would recommend this time of year and go again myself as i really enjoyed the parks being less crowded and felt a more relaxing experience.

Ali [msnsmile]