PDA

View Full Version : New to this site

Shaz166
14-07-2006, 14:39
Hi Everyone, My name is Sharon and I live on the Wirral in Merseyside. I have Just found your great site as I am trying to find out as much info on going back to Florida but this time hopefully in a villa. The last time I went to Orlando was in 2000 and it was my best holiday, especially with it being the Millennium with all the fireworks. Am hopefullly going again next May so trying to find the best deal for 4 adults, hopefully you will be able to give me some good advice. I have had a few quotes (best one £2599)but wanted to see if I could get anything better than that. I would appreciate any help anyone could give to me.:D

solanasunshine
14-07-2006, 14:48
Hi Sharon and welcome to the forum.

We're a friendly bunch on here who all love talking about Florida.

If you are looking for a villa then take a look at the sites above as they offer wonderful, privately owned villas all of which are beautiful.

The links are

http://www.orlandovillas.com/
http://www.villasflorida.com/
http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/

The park tickets and car hire offered here are great value too - all of us who own villas tend to use these as they offer the best deals around.

http://www.park-tickets.com/
http://www.floridahire.com/

If you want to chat about your holiday or choices then feel free to join in on any of the discussions - you'll also find an answer to any question you may have!

Have fun!

mizzy
14-07-2006, 15:24
Hi Sharon

welcome to the forum

Mizzy

Shaz166
14-07-2006, 15:28
Thanks, I have actually sent a query regarding the flights to this site so just waiting for a reply. I think maybe thats were we are going to get our problems as we are trying to get a good deal but with a decent airline and hopefully premium seating. Thanks for your adivce and I will have a look through all the villas on the 3 sites that you have suggested.

Thanks again
Sharon

Lynnes
14-07-2006, 15:30
Hi and a warm welcome to the forum. I find it very exciting planning our holidays and hope you do to.

CarolAnn
14-07-2006, 15:31
Hi Sharon,

You will certainly find plenty of support on here, especially when it comes to renting a villa and getting those important tickets for attractions and carhire. As Gill has said you need to search on the sites she has provided for your specific accommodation choices. But, if you look through all the various forums on here and use the search facility at the top of this page you will find a wealth of information and plenty of people willing to chat about Florida! Don't forget the guide too!!

Lynne S
14-07-2006, 15:58
Hi Sharon,
Welcome to the forum, ask away one of us Florida nuts will have the answer to your questions;)

May is a wonderful time to visit Florida, it's one of my favourite months along with the other 11[msnwink]

kimwo
14-07-2006, 16:14
Hi and a warm welcome to the forum.[msnsmile2]

Kim

kokomo
14-07-2006, 17:10
Hello Sharon and welcome to the forum.[msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
14-07-2006, 17:12
Hi Sharon
welcome to the OV forum, you'll become addicted like the rest of us!

Sally D
14-07-2006, 18:42
Welcome to the Forum Sharon[msnsmile2]

So many lovely villas to pick from, have fun looking.

sundowner
14-07-2006, 19:06
Hi Sharon and welcome to the Forum. It's such a nice feeling to book your own holiday independently, and with the help of friendly Florida fans on this site to guide you, it is a much easier.

A friend of MOH was telling him that he priced a holiday to Florida in a villa for later this year and was quoted £8,000 as he is penalised for not filling the villa to capacity.

He has now booked it all himself, on good flights, lovely villa and car hire for less than £4,000. Certainly pays off to do it yourself.

HOpe you have a great time on the Forum - get your planner ready as you will find so much you will want to do.

mfairhurst
14-07-2006, 19:20
HI SHARON Welcome to the forum ,Everyone goes back to florida and get hooked hope yopu enjoy your second time as much as your 1 first time .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

reemur
14-07-2006, 20:17
Hi Sharon
Welcome to the site Enjoy your 2end visit to Florida

Cowboy
14-07-2006, 23:39
Hi Sharon,

A warm welcome to the forum. You will find all you need to know about Florida here.
You will find quite a few changes since your last visit to Florida, giving you plenty choice.
You will also love the freedom, space and home-from-home atmosphere of a villa.
Enjoy your planning and have a wonderful vacation.

Mike and Kath.

owen3
20-07-2006, 17:43
Hi Sharon welcome to the forum. I live on the wirral, whereabouts are you.
Barbara

ALR
26-07-2006, 23:03
Hi and welcome

ALR

jamo4748
27-07-2006, 03:26
Hi Sharon,
Welcome to the forum from me too.
Maureen

Ray&Sarah
27-07-2006, 04:01
Hi Sharon and welcome to the forum, hope you have managed to find a great villa.[msnsmile2]

AshleyLodge
28-07-2006, 21:57
Hi Sharon and welcome to the forum.

Enjoy your search for a wonderful holiday. There are bargains to be had with flights at the moment so good luck

G Lazell
08-08-2006, 13:42
Hi Sharon, welcome.

I agree about the flight bargains, it's the best time to book.

Tracey