PDA

View Full Version : Park Tickets Dates

ida
13-07-2006, 13:39
I shall be spending xmas and new year in orlando and have been told that the disney and universal park tickets are only to be used during the year date on the tickets. as i shall be there from 16th dec to 6th jan. i am wondering if they are valid for all of my holiday. has anyone had experiance of this over the last xmas and new year.

[msnsad]

dawn
13-07-2006, 13:53
What sort of tickets do you have Ida? As far as I am aware your tickets are valid for the number of days/duration you have bought them for - makes no difference what year

pieman790
13-07-2006, 13:54
I thought that this refered to Floirda resident passes only.

GrahamC
13-07-2006, 14:19
We were there over Christmas and New Year last year, and there was no problems at all.

If you get a 14 day ticket for Disney you are covered for 14 straight days, the date is not imprtant.

tezz7628
13-07-2006, 14:58
bought mine from another travel company before found this site and they were valid till the end of oct? and used within 21 days of first use

so there are different types out there [msnwink]

florida4sun
13-07-2006, 21:21
All of our tickets would be valid over xmas. he expiry only starts from when you first use them.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ida
I shall be spending xmas and new year in orlando and have been told that the disney and universal park tickets are only to be used during the year date on the tickets. as i shall be there from 16th dec to 6th jan. i am wondering if they are valid for all of my holiday. has anyone had experiance of this over the last xmas and new year.

[msnsad]
[/quote]

ShirleyCottam
17-07-2006, 03:25
Have you already bought your tickets Ida? If you have it will tell you on them if they have an expiry date.

If you havent, then may I suggest that you buy them from this site, they give a great service, and you will then be sure that they are not going to expire half way through your holiday.[msnsmile2]

ida
18-07-2006, 23:31
Haven't got tickets yet. Thanks for advise. We shall be looking to buy them after the summer hols. Will prob. buy them from this site as we now know about it. again thanks