PDA

View Full Version : Digital Passport photos

zolasfoot
30-07-2003, 00:51
Hi to all you Girls and Guys I finally decided to sign up as a member and say thanks after gathering loads of info for my visit on 26 August.

Anyway to the point and to repay with some input. I found this web site (link below)
Which you can upload your digital photos for your passports, having kids of my own and having read some of the problems other members also have with keeping the younger ones still, this site might be the answer. I got my photos the next day 75p for 6 passport photos + £1.20 PP. You can take, upload and preview as many photos as you like before ordering.

http://www.paspic.com/

5 weeks and counting boy the kids can't wait ;)

Andy & Arlene
30-07-2003, 01:11
What a great idea. Thanks for that info :)

Gillian-B
30-07-2003, 12:53
Does this mean that you don't have to spend a fortune at photo booths trying to get a passport photo that you don't mind looking at for the next 10 years ;)

Gillian

zolasfoot
31-07-2003, 14:15
Gillian with this site we all can be happy with our passport photos, with the photo booths we all seem to end up, not looking our best. I think you can also send them a paper photo by post.

Davey

Gillian-B
31-07-2003, 22:16
Sometimes, I don't know how we get into foreign countries. We look like the photos police take of convicts - I wonder if the authorities would have a sense of humour if we had a height ruler behind us in the passport photo (I think not, somehow ;)).

Gillian

chrizzy100
31-07-2003, 23:24
quote:Originally posted by Gillian-B

Sometimes, I don't know how we get into foreign countries. We look like the photos police take of convicts - I wonder if the authorities would have a sense of humour if we had a height ruler behind us in the passport photo (I think not, somehow ;)).

Gillian

I always look like Americas most wanted.....LOL......:D

andyorlando
02-08-2003, 11:23
Yes I think your right about passport photos:) somehow I wish I knew about that site before getting my latest passport developed:)

SunLover
02-08-2003, 17:00
This seems like a great idea.

Remember what they used to say : If you look like your passport photo, you are probably too ill to travel !!! :D