we are looking at a villa at Weston Hills whats it like there looks ok
secondly any good places to book flights on the cheap

have been to floriday before but first time in a villa
thanks in advance
leejay

CERICROWLEY
07-07-2006, 22:43
Lee

Welcome to the forum that is absolutely BONKERS about Florida.

At the top page of this forum you will see three links to Orlando Villas/Florida Villa/Orlando Vacations Homes

Put out an enquiry of what you think you are looking for and see what we can offer.

dawn
07-07-2006, 22:44
Hi leejay,
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find once you have stayed in a villa, you'll never look back.
I don't know Weston Hills personally but there is a community description here http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/vacation-rentals/weston-hills.aspx .

Have a great time, and any more questions, someone will be along to help

:)

Ray&Sarah
07-07-2006, 22:51
Hi Leejay and a big welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place for information about all things Floridian. There are links above for villas, flights, car hire and park tickets, take a look and have a great time searching.[msnsmile2]

leejay
07-07-2006, 23:17
thanks for the warm welcome
i have contacted a villa and they have given me a real good price through orlandovillas
this is for next xmas!
i know it's early but it's our 10yr anniversary so i don't want to be dissapointed

how should i proceed.
what should i ask
thanks in advance
leejay

davepat
07-07-2006, 23:42
Ask the villa owner any question you have - no matter how crazy you might think it is, they WILL have been asked before. They'll tell you about deposits, retnal payment, how to get into the villa - in fact everything to ensure you have a fantastic holiday and anniversary. Every villa advertised on here is verified and privately owned so now worries on that score.

dawn
08-07-2006, 00:26
Your villa owner will be more than pleased to answer any questions you may have. Why not give them a call if you have their number - its sometimes nice and reassuring to speak to a 'real'person, and they will pleased to hear from you.

mfairhurst
08-07-2006, 00:29
HI LEEJAY Welcome to the forum ,Good choice having a villa .hope you enjoy florida again .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

luckylady
08-07-2006, 03:43
Hi Leejay,
Welcome to our forum ask any questions you wish.
We are lucky to have many member who are experts on Florida
The rest are just nuts about Florida :D:D:D

Pegasus928
08-07-2006, 04:23
leejay
Welcome to the forums. The people on here have given us some fantastic advice that have prepared us well for our last 2 trips to Florida. We have booked villas and car hire via this site and have never been dissappointed.
And starting to plan now isn't too early for next xmas. We are planning now for our next trip in May 2008 - but you will find that planning the trip is half the fun, especially when you start looking for park tickets and other attractions.
You have a very exciting 18 months ahead by the sound of it.
Pegasus

kokomo
08-07-2006, 11:08
Welcome to the forum leejay. [msnsmile2]

Ray&Sarah
08-07-2006, 13:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by leejay
thanks for the warm welcome
i have contacted a villa and they have given me a real good price through orlandovillas
this is for next xmas!
i know it's early but it's our 10yr anniversary so i don't want to be dissapointed

how should i proceed.
what should i ask
thanks in advance
leejay
[/quote]

Don't be afraid to ask your chosen villa owners any questions you have they will be happy to help. DOn't worry if you think the questions are trivial or silly you'd be amazed what we all get asked at times and its important that guests feel confident and satisfied with the booking they make.[msnsmile]

Cruella DeVilla
08-07-2006, 15:58
Welcome to the forum Leejay. For your wedding anniversary you gotta get it right!! All owners on Orlandovillas and sister sites will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Planning is
all part of the fun.

reemur
08-07-2006, 18:04
welcome to the forum Leejay You will hav a great vacation[msnsmile2]

Sue and Jere
08-07-2006, 18:09
Welcome to the forum Leejay. [msnsmile2]

jillym
11-07-2006, 00:24
Hi leejay,

We are in a similar position to you. This site was recommended to me by a member on another holiday site, I am trying to plan mine & husband's combined 50th birthday and daughters 21st celebrations by going to Florida for Christmas 2007. We went in 2003 on a package but are going to try a Do It Yourself holiday this time as we were disappointed with the Best Western room in I Drive last time - it was a bit tired, dark and cramped. We have our daughter's boyfriend coming this time as well. It all seems so complicated. The cheapest flights I've found so far are approx £800 each but I've only just started looking. I have been encouraged by the advice and friendliness of the people on here so I'm going to give it all my best shot. [clap]

andrewmckay5
11-07-2006, 00:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jillym
The cheapest flights I've found so far are approx £800 each but I've only just started looking. [clap]
[/quote]
Jillian,
Virgin have just bought out some new credit cards with decent introductory air mile bonus's. If your not going till Xmas 2007 theres enough time to collect quite a few air miles for cheaper flights. Use the search facility at the top of the page to check out some threads on Virgin air miles.
andrew

JoRo
11-07-2006, 00:57
Jillian - as Andrew said there are some great deals at the moment and I am sure you will find staying in a villa fab!
Joyce

ALR
11-07-2006, 13:00
Good luck in your search. I think part of the fun of a florida holiday is choosing the perfect villa...and there are certainly plenty to choose from.

ALR

sammibabe
12-07-2006, 22:28
We booked our flights as sson as we could as were very specific as the dates we wanted. We looked everywhere on loads of sites for cheap flights. the best deal we could get was from this site. The service was fantastic and I would definately recommend them. For service and price they were brilliant[clap][clap][clap]

jillym
13-07-2006, 01:41
Thanks guys,

I,ve had a quote off this site for £679 for the adults which is the best so far - I've just got to convince everybody else that as we are going peak weeks then we have to pay more and get in early - though Christmas 2007 does sound very, very far away. Traveldirect don't start their prices for this period till September so I don't know wether to wait for them or not. Decisions, decisions, decisions. [msnscared]