PDA

View Full Version : CYPRESS GARDENS ADVENTURE PARK

baberesq
04-07-2006, 07:13
HI, Everyone, How come there is no listing for Cypress Gardens under other theme parks the place is fantastic??[msnoo][?]

Just a note, went to Cypress Gardens yesterday, what a great place, about 40 rides, including a wooden roller coaster, and a great water park, with about 6 water slides, a wave pool and a large water play ground for younger kids. They also have one of those lazy rivers where you can rent a large tube for $4 and float around the park. The water park admission is free with regular admission. Best is NO LINES!! rode most rides 2X with no wait! If your looking for a relaxing day and all with a small time atmosphere this place was fantastic. PS The gardens were beautiful also a water ski show and fireworks at night PSS Kenny Rogers is there July 4

Eden
04-07-2006, 11:21
Thanks for the information about Cypress Gardens, i've been looking at the website this week as we are thinking about going in July. I think we will definately give it a try after reading your write up !!

[clap]

chris c
04-07-2006, 12:22
Wish I was there for 4th July. I'd love to have seen Kenny Rogers!
Will definitely be visiting again when we go out in September though.

gwendolinemary
04-07-2006, 16:29
We were thinking of spending a day there when we're over in September, so will definitely go now that it has been so highly recommended! I believe it's a lot more laid back and relaxed than the Disney/Universal parks which can make a nice change.

Paula D-S
04-07-2006, 17:27
My family went last August and walked onto rides without any queues at all. I will be visiting for the first time next weekend.

alan price
04-07-2006, 21:13
We are going to give it a go in August. We went to the original one when we got married (1990)[msneek]. Would be great to see what it is like now.
Kim

mizzy
05-07-2006, 02:48
do you think that this is a park we could do on the last day before setting off to the airport

and could i have a guide to admission prices please

mizzy

LiesaAnna
05-07-2006, 02:57
sounds like its a great place!

baberesq
05-07-2006, 07:09
Cypress Garden Admission

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The price for adult tickets are $39.95 that does include a free day if used within 6 days & 34.95 for children (3-9 yrs old & seniors over 55) 2 yr old & under free. There gold pass is $89. good for 12 mounths, including parking & other discounts.The park is located off Route 27. Take Route 4 to Exit 55 than Route 27 South and follow signs into park, located in Winter Haven, about 15-20 min from 27 (depending on how fast you drive). PS They spruced it up to the tune of $40 Million, and all the rides are brand new.

orlandodaze
05-07-2006, 08:40
We will give this park a shot ,it sounds too good to miss.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-07-2006, 13:41
Great idea for a forum section - I've just added it at http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum_99.asp

TonyBlenk
17-07-2006, 14:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
Great idea for a forum section - I've just added it at http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum_99.asp
[/quote]Hi.
Afraid that link does not seem to work.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-07-2006, 14:35
I've just clicked on it and it works ok for me. It's just a straightforward link so should work.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TonyBlenk
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
[/quote]Hi.
Afraid that link does not seem to work.
[/quote]

KJH
17-07-2006, 19:56
It just came up as 'NO topic found'

Kaz
[:O]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-07-2006, 19:57
Probably because I created it as a new section of the forums and no-one has posted to it yet?
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
It just came up as 'NO topic found'

Kaz
[:O]
[/quote]

TonyBlenk
17-07-2006, 20:17
Probably because I created it as a new section of the forums and no-one has posted to it yet?[/quote]
[msnembarrased]
Sorry I thought this topic would have been transferred over which is why I did not expect to find an empty forum section.

KJH
18-07-2006, 02:43
same here Tony[8D]

baberesq
18-07-2006, 04:41
And who said people don't listen?
Thanks John & Sarah for the new section, and The Forum.
John & Bailey[clap][msnsmile2]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
18-07-2006, 11:20
No - this is a thread requesting the new section on the forums so it best left in the New Forum Suggestions section of the forums.

Obviously if you want to talk about Cypress Gardens itself then you can now do so in the new forum area.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TonyBlenk
Probably because I created it as a new section of the forums and no-one has posted to it yet?[/quote]
[msnembarrased]
Sorry I thought this topic would have been transferred over which is why I did not expect to find an empty forum section.
[/quote]