PDA

View Full Version : visa

derek gibson
29-06-2006, 23:12
hi last year I applied for a visa because I was arrested 20 years ago for a minor offence and they after await of about 10 week granted me a visa ,a single visit lasting a year , I now have applied for another visit and have been told I need to go to the London embassy for another interview , does anyone no if you have to wait another 10-12 week before you get a answer or will they just renew my old one ,has anyone been through the same process

derek gibson
29-06-2006, 23:16
[msnsad][msnsad][msnsad][msnsad][msnsad][msnsad][msnsad][msnsad][msnsad][msnsad][msnsad][msnsad]

ShirleyD
29-06-2006, 23:42
Not been through the process Del, but hope it doesn't take too long. I suppose you could tell them that you love their country so much that you want to visit other parts in future years, so would they consider giving you an extended visa this time?

steph_goodrum
30-06-2006, 01:38
I'm only guessing Del but I would imagine as they have all the relevant information + the fact you visited without problems they would take that favourably and should tell you at the interview if it has been granted. They wouldn't have anything to gain by making you wait further as there wouldnt be any more information than they had on your last appplication. You might be lucky and they might just go for the 10 year/multiple visit one now.

derek gibson
30-06-2006, 01:56
thanks everyone i can live in hope[msneek]