PDA

View Full Version : 5 Park Flex Ticket

JimmyEnglish
26-07-2003, 19:38
Hi, I will be travelling to Orlando for the first time next week and i'm unsure on the best way to go about purchasing multipark / day themepark tickets.

Is the best place to buy tickets direct from Universal Studios?

Or should I purchase them from an independent dealer. Also it's too late for the tickets to be posted to my home address in England, so is there an option of picking up the 5 park flex ticket at one of the themeparks or even is there an option of getting the tickets posted to our villa we've rented, is this wise?

Thanks in advance

James,

Ps. Is disney and gatorland worth visiting???

JimmyEnglish
26-07-2003, 22:25
Anyone?? [B)]

florida4sun
26-07-2003, 22:41
Best place to order them is through Orlando Villas. We can send them out by DHL which takes 3 - 5 working days. Disney is definately worth visting - you really need to set aside at least 5 days for the main parks - more if your doing the water parks as well.

On a typical 14 night visit most peaople will purchase:

Disney 5 day hopper plus
2 day universal (currently with extra day free)
1 day seaworld.

Martin

quote:Originally posted by JimmyEnglish

Hi, I will be travelling to Orlando for the first time next week and i'm unsure on the best way to go about purchasing multipark / day themepark tickets.

Is the best place to buy tickets direct from Universal Studios?

Or should I purchase them from an independent dealer. Also it's too late for the tickets to be posted to my home address in England, so is there an option of picking up the 5 park flex ticket at one of the themeparks or even is there an option of getting the tickets posted to our villa we've rented, is this wise?

Thanks in advance

James,

Ps. Is disney and gatorland worth visiting???

JimmyEnglish
27-07-2003, 02:31
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the advice, I take it going through Orlando Villas means the park-tickets.co.uk site? If so is it worth getting them sent to my villa, how long would they take to arrive do you think?

Thanks

florida4sun
27-07-2003, 05:24
Well its me that delivers them;) I deliver them between 9.00am and 12.00pm. What subdivision are staying on?

quote:Originally posted by JimmyEnglish

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the advice, I take it going through Orlando Villas means the park-tickets.co.uk site? If so is it worth getting them sent to my villa, how long would they take to arrive do you think?

Thanks

JimmyEnglish
27-07-2003, 17:17
Hi Martin,

It seems that our Villa doesn't accept post, so is it possible to pick them up from your office or somewhere? If so do you have directions!

Thanks

blott
27-07-2003, 22:29
I think Martin means that he'll deliver them by hand to your villa - perhaps you could PM him the address so that he can let you know?