PDA

View Full Version : 6 Bedroom, Terra Verde, BEST LOT

TDV
22-06-2006, 22:17
Due to extreme financial circumstances beyond control, sadly beloved new Terra Verde villa style home has to go up for sale. Situated right next door to the clubhouse on Terra Verde, literally steps away from the pool. Overlooking lake. Corner lot home. Oversized pool, decking area, lanai, fully furnished. So new, not even rented. Over 2800 sq ft of spacious accommodation. $595,000. Need to sell as quickly as possible, so please with all due respect, no timewasters. Thanks.

Carla
23-06-2006, 01:11
If you're after a quick sale, who told you to ask for that price?[msneek]

stabard
23-06-2006, 01:40
Have to agree that the price does seem high [msneek]

Ruth
23-06-2006, 03:07
I have just sold my 6 bedroom home on Highlands Reserve (2801 sq foot), massive pool and spa, and backed onto the golf course and it sold for a LOT less than that (and took over 11 months to sell). Carla is right, if you want a quick sale I suspect you will have to reduce the price.

TDV
23-06-2006, 05:04
It did appraise for that price recently after the purchase. So it's not overpriced according to the appraisers.

flyrr100
23-06-2006, 05:42
The Orlando real estate marked is overstocked with houses right now. Since the 2004-2005 selling craze, it seems everybody is trying to cash in.
If the house truly is new it's probably worth the asking price. But it's competing with hundreds of similar houses.
Is the development zoned for short term rental only? If not try listing with a local agent as a regular house.
Also, take five appraisers and you'll get five different prices. And house prices right now have hit a plateau. Even gone down in some areas. Any appraisal done before this last spring will not represent a true current value.
To get a quicker sale try offering a 7% commission, and a cash selling bonus to the buyer's agent. Also offer to pay a portion of the buyer's costs. That's what I'm using to get quick sales in Orlando.
Good luck.

jackie greaves
23-06-2006, 17:47
Good luck with your sale, although I have to agree with the others, the price does seem rather high, especially for a quick sale.

LiesaAnna
23-06-2006, 18:17
wish i could afford it, my favourite place other then home[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink] have done the lottery so watch out
good luck with the sale

Arby
23-06-2006, 22:14
I know this house. It is lovely.

chrizzy100
24-06-2006, 00:31
There are thousands of lovely homes on the market right now..and most half the price of this one..I wish everyone selling good luck anyway..:)

24-06-2006, 00:40
Why not post some photo's?

You are more likey to get some interest if people can see what you are selling[msnwink]

Good luck with it[msnsmile]