PDA

View Full Version : Mickeys Halloween party

Big Mack
22-06-2006, 14:37
Hi Guys

I have just noticed that Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween party is on when we go to Florida this September. This will be our third trip and it might be our last for a few years so i am on the lookout for extra special things to do.

Have any of you done the halloween party before and if so do you recommend it?

Also i see that you have to buy additional tickets to get in, does anyone know if these are available through this site or do i have to go direct to Disney?

Many thanks

Mack

lydfordbob
22-06-2006, 15:13
Hello
I don't know about this one but my birthday is Halloween 31st October and we always have to pay extra at Universal another way for them to get extra revenue but will be looking at your replies to see what Disney do.

Regards

Sandra

pieman790
22-06-2006, 15:35
We did the Not so scary party nearly 2 years ago. We didnt go in fancy dress and have to say were the odd ones out. Some people had really taken the effort to dress up.
We went a few day before Halloween and walked onto most of the big rides. Saw the parade which is something different and speacial.
Well worth the money.
The party operates from 7pm until midnight.

Genie
22-06-2006, 15:53
You have to purchase the tickets directly from the Disney site as they only allow entry to a specific number ( got mine for September 22nd!! )

solanasunshine
22-06-2006, 16:16
Hi Mack, take a look at this thread as it has details of buying the tickets plus peoples opinions who have already been

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_30344.asp

It's a fantastic night and we are going again this year as we enjoyed it so much last year!

Rhosyn
22-06-2006, 16:17
You lucky thing Genie, perhaps I will get to go one day, I hear it's brilliant !

Big Mack
22-06-2006, 18:03
Thanks very much guys,

you have helped make up my mind. I just got off the phone to Disney reservations, got my tickets booked for September 22nd (see you there Genie!!) and lady says they should be with me in 2-3 weeks time.

Roll on September [msnsmile2]

Ta

Mack

eclipsed
22-06-2006, 23:33
we went last october,a great night was had by all,even my teenagers loved it and queued at the trick or treat stands for free sweets.Most people do dress up,we took our halloween clothes with us but Walmart had a huge range of gear in all sizes, very reasonably priced.As for the tickets I booked direct with Disney and they arrived within 10 days.The halloween parade started with the headless horseman riding down mainstreet , it is well worth the extra ticket cost . We could get on the rides without much of a queue too.

i love orlando
25-07-2006, 22:43
were going on the 15th sept:)

daveg
01-08-2006, 20:04
We have booked for Monday 30th October.

Tracy
02-09-2006, 15:25
We will be going on the 5th September, it will be our 4th Mickeys halloween Party and we would not miss it. It is a fantastic night, the kids love it, especially the trick or treating. We all get dressed up and I would recommend Walmart for costumes. :D

Tracey K
02-09-2006, 17:54
If the party starts at 7pm they usually close the park at 5pm to general public. If you are already in the park at that time they will allow you to stay and they will send you into one specific area (when we want it was liberty square that they kept open). This is great because you get an extra hour, no queues on any of thr rides in that area and you can usually get your complimentary family photo done early.

We didn't spend the day in Magic Kingdom but turned up around 4.30 with our annual passes. However, because we were in fancy dress and we had the ticket for the event they let us in at that time so it is worth trying.

I am sure you will all have a great evening - it's fantastic!