PDA

View Full Version : 5,000 free virgin miles - a full house!

trevlad
21-06-2006, 03:26
just had a quick check on previous posted offers and didnt see this one.

last week i got an email from virgin poker, offering 5000 free air miles if you open an account and i think itwas play a minimum of 50 hands.
well i did open an account and have played a hundred or more. they have contacted me to confirm i qualify for the 5000 miles , but the more you play the more you get. the 5000 is the bonus after this they will come in dribs and drabs.

now hang on i hear you say, and thats what i thought. it could cost me a fortune to play those 50 hands, but they have hundreds of tables with various limits ranging from 10 and 20 cents , 50p and a pound to 20 dollars etc. i played several games in euros and also on turkish tables, even if you lose it doesnt have to cost a fotune to play the qualifying amount.

now they said i should recv them within 28 days and i dont know if it was a special offer, so i have emailed back thanking them for the miles and asking if i can join my dad as he has a virgin account/wants to play and are there any recommendation miles etc.

you actualy play against other people from around the world and the website takes a small percent of each winning hand.i am no poker player, and really nor were the people i played against in any case if you get a bad hand, fold and if not raise a bit then see the opposition

if it does work out then i can see the rest of my family getting into poker - for at least 50hands[msnwink]

i will post back when the miles arrive and if they reply about the recommendation. at worst i reckon you could easily play the 50 hands and only lose £20 at worst,but really at lot less and prob win some, which seems good value for 5000 miles?? anyone else seen this one.

i have just checked back on my emails and the original link came from a flying club newsletter, but clicking on the link virginpoker.com goes straight to the site. there was no initial mention of the bonus miles on the site, so i will wiat for their reply before joining my dad. sorry before my dad joins[msnwink]

ShirleyD
21-06-2006, 13:41
You could get us all playing poker against each other instead of chatting [msnwink]

trevlad
21-06-2006, 15:54
er yes ,[msnembarrased] sorry john. but if it means we get our virgin flights quicker then there will be more villas booked!![msnsmile2][clap][clap]

MarkJan
21-06-2006, 23:56
Thanks for the info Trev, I'll have a look. Give Virgin their due, nothing is out of bounds regarding making money!

jackie greaves
22-06-2006, 00:11
Whatever will Virgin think of next[msnsmile2]

bouncey
22-06-2006, 00:35
This offer of 5000 miles is available until the end of July.

Homer
22-06-2006, 15:55
Sounds OK to me £20.00 for 5000 miles

Anyone got the link???

trevlad
27-06-2006, 23:15
homer,
bear with me , funny enough i just got back from las veags(no i dont have a problem- i think ! )

i have emailed their technical guy ed to confirm a link that will get the 5000. he did say that you already had to be a member, but i asked the question @what if you joined now@?
i will report back..... [msnsmile2]

jillizzy
28-06-2006, 20:59
You need to have a flying club account. Log into it, click member offers and the link with instructions should appear.

Jill

trevlad
30-06-2006, 02:54
my 5000 miles have been added on:D:D:D[clap][clap]