PDA

View Full Version : Toy Shops

peewee
17-06-2006, 06:24
Hi, Are there any decent big toy stores in Orlando? I've been to the Florida Mall so far but am keen to find Simpsons items in particular. Any help much appreciated.

Genie
17-06-2006, 10:52
Have you tried Toys R us in the Florida mall complex ? also there is KB toys at the Premium outlets.

pieman790
17-06-2006, 11:13
The biggest toy shop has to be the Disney store in Downtown Disney. [msnsmile2]
But thinking about it there are not many large toy shops in the Orlando area other than the one Genie mentions.
Most of the larger supermarkets like Walmart and Super Target stock large amounts of toys and games.
There used to be a large Toy shop on International Drive but this closed down about 18 months ago

Rhosyn
17-06-2006, 11:46
I may be worth a look on the internet before you go.

Rhosyn
17-06-2006, 11:47
My daughter gets some bits from this site
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Starstore_Catalogue_SIMPSONS_TOYS_1025.html

Genie
17-06-2006, 12:00
You wouldn't be able to buy Simpsons things in the Disney store !!!! Crickey Rhosyn there isn't much you can't find on line is there !!! Perhaps you coult be an internet advisor !

LiesaAnna
17-06-2006, 14:29
we couldnt find any simpsons toys when we went in 2002, well we did but the same toy and it wasnt very good, and everytime we have been since we keep our eyes open, so will be interested to know if and where you can

Daglish
17-06-2006, 17:54
I think I remember a toy shop at Lake Buena Vista stores but I haven't been there since last October. Somebody else will be on the forums soon I'm sure who will know if it is still there or not.

dawn
18-06-2006, 00:07
There is FAO Schwartz toy store on International Drive, but am not sure if they will sell what you are looking for, may be worth checking before you go.

abbeyvillas
18-06-2006, 00:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by peewee
Hi, Are there any decent big toy stores in Orlando? I've been to the Florida Mall so far but am keen to find Simpsons items in particular. Any help much appreciated.
[/quote]

Yes - there is a big FAO SCHWARTZ store on International Drive. I'm not sure if they do Simpsons stuff but this is their web-site if you want to check it out:
http://www.fao.com
Pam & Jeanette

Genie
18-06-2006, 00:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dawn
There is FAO Schwartz toy store on International Drive, but am not sure if they will sell what you are looking for, may be worth checking before you go.
[/quote]
The Schwartz shop is closed has been for a while !!

Peppermint
18-06-2006, 02:39
I have always found Walmart to have the best selection at very good prices.

dawn
18-06-2006, 03:04
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Genie
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dawn
[/quote]
The Schwartz shop is closed has been for a while !!
[/quote]
What a shame, sorry about the wrong info[msnembarrased]