PDA

View Full Version : easter holidays

mizzy
16-06-2006, 12:35
hi

can someone tell me what dates the easter holidays are in florida for next year and if the parks will be really busy just for the two weeks but also before and after

thanks Mizzy

Lynne S
16-06-2006, 13:07
Easter Sunday is 8th April 07, so it will be busy the week before this and after this date.

Good planning will help during this time[msnsmile2] Your in Florida anytime is wonderful[msnsmile2]

mizzy
16-06-2006, 15:16
thanks Lynne

does this mean that the busiest time will be w/c 2nd april or will it be busy for the last week in march too

we go 17-31st march

Mizzy

LiesaAnna
16-06-2006, 15:22
flights are already a nightmare to get hold of!
my friends who were meant to go this year but had to cancel cos of no direct flights, they have just managed to get direct flights for next Easter!!
theyre well chuffed!!

pieman790
16-06-2006, 15:34
Flight can be very expensive for Easter as its very popular. The longer you leave the more expensive flights become.
The schools in our area break for Easter on 30 March 07 but i do know of schools who this year broke mid week for two weeks.
Mizzy, I would say that it should not be too busy for the time you are going

Lynne S
16-06-2006, 15:58
Mizzy I think you will be fine :)

pepsi
17-06-2006, 00:39
We are going for the Easter holidays next year. We fly out on the 31st of March and return on the 14th of April. I think most schools in the UK are on holiday these 2 weeks. It will be reasonably busy during the time you are there but not as busy as the Easter fortnight, so I think you will be fine.

17-06-2006, 00:44
Us too[clap][clap][clap] We go 30th March and return on the 22nd April[clap][clap][clap]

Rowan
19-06-2006, 00:47
we're also going out for Easter next year- our first Easter trip.....We've beena bit canny in that after staying in hotels for two weeks in previous years we've taken the plunge and opted for a villa from this site for 3 weeks...well hubby, children and relatives have.. I'm [u]really</u> tied to the school holidays so will fly out and join the rest of the gang for only 2 weeks.Ah well at least thay should have covered some of the scary rides by then, and part of the deal in letting them go without me was that I will have quality shopping time without little cherubs with me! Can't wait!

jackie greaves
22-06-2006, 00:17
We go every year at Easter and love it. We book our flights as soon as they are released in order to get the best prices. This year the weather was fantastic, the hottest yet[msnsmile2]