jaff
15-06-2006, 04:22
is it officially open now?

E. Cosgrove
15-06-2006, 10:40
Yes, rode it last week.......great fun:D

Jill
15-06-2006, 12:39
It is great fun. We were there start of May and all the fast passes went very quickly. By 11.30 the queue was up to 70 minutes however, if you do not mind joining the single person queue then the wait was only about 20 minutes.

CERICROWLEY
15-06-2006, 13:30
We did this one in May when we were out there. Kids loved it. I only did it once.

I am not a going backwards person. Although I dont mind the Mummy, Everest when going backwards for a bit, goes down and round, and my motion sickness didn't really like it. But I am glad I did it once at least.

The queue got really long very early, as this is a relatively new ride it can be expected for a while, but it will soon ease down. I may do it again sometime, and when it comes to the point of going back I will turn the other way and hope that helps. A bit faster than Thurnder mountain and goes a lot higher.

GrahamC
15-06-2006, 15:10
We always use the single person line when there is a queue, it is a lot quicker, and you often end up in the same car anyway.

jackie greaves
15-06-2006, 15:30
Sounds a great ride, can't wait to do it in December:D

Val
15-06-2006, 21:03
Its great we were there the week it opened, go early and get your fast pass, not be be missed

Val

taylona
15-06-2006, 23:20
We tried this ride at Easter and all loved it. Will hop to Animal Kingdom in the summer to do it again. Great fun without being too white knuckled.

Paula D-S
14-07-2006, 16:01
We rode this ride yesterday and we thought it was fantastic.

A little tip though....if you do want to ride Everest maybe one of your party should head straight over and get fast passes after arriving at the park, we did this and when we returned to ride at midday all fast passes for the day had been issued. The line wait was 70 mins.

wrightbuxton
14-08-2006, 03:54
I would go along with Paula's advice. Because it is so new everyone wants to ride this ride. When we arrived at Animal Kingdom one of our party went straight away and got fast pass tickets for Everest we all then joined up on the Safari ride.

wrpac00
14-08-2006, 05:01
We went on the 28th of July, arrived as the park opened and went for that first. We walked straight on it.

Mr G
14-08-2006, 08:36
Fantastic ride, did Rock n roll roller coaster the day before and Expedition Everest is a lot better.

Will be doing it again, not long wait and also given a fast pass as we had a small one with us so managed two rides.

Liesel
14-08-2006, 12:41
We rode this this July and it is great, make sure you get there early and get your fastpass for your 2nd ride straight away. They had sold out of them by midday when we went back for our 2nd ride! Of course the queues won't be quite so bad outside of July and other peak times.

Enjoy!